Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I hate many of his BS talks without filter and also he lost my respect many times but I admire his strategy man, iske paas bahut dimak hai, he can flip any situation to his favor either by giving witty answers or creating diversion. They waited for Hare Hum MV date to be announced first, up until that point they were saying mid October , before or after , very vague answer . That MV teaser got released JTH MV poster with date gets announced. Deba came live he thought can create mess so did ASKKV 2 days in a row, HH MV gets released, JTH MV another teaser gets released and he starts this AskKV space , looks like he is doing it tomorrow also, he wants to keep FD busy and do some trends and not pay attention to HH MV.

HH MV - may be he has creative differences or may be not but if that MV becomes hit he doesn't gain that much when compared to JTH MV hit, this is his first directorial venture -- will be good on resume, high chances of SAAKK 2 which is good..

and because of this space thing FD started KV jap, so kind, so nice, so patience etc..

9th is his lucky number it seems , so fd is thinking MV is getting released on his lucky day ..

kya strategy boss, hats off to him, should definitely learn from him.. I will bow for his marketing skills

He knows what he is doing...thats it....can't take risk...so he keeps fandom busy

Edited by nilmi - 3 years ago
nilmi thumbnail

So many fans....can't take the risk....don't want to feel second hand embarrassment....πŸ™‰

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nilmi

He knows what he is doing...thats it....can't take risk...so he keeps fandom busy

Actually I admire him for the characteristic when there is no path create your own ..

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Actually I admire him for the characteristic when there is no path create your own ..

yes i like him for his attitude never give up. πŸ‘
Dumpling thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

So many fans....can't take the risk....don't want to feel second hand embarrassment....πŸ™‰

it was not that bad he was talking abt jo tera n also when his fans started following saakk .but again girls all start talkg at same time.πŸ‘
Smiley3262017 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dumpling

it was not that bad he was talking abt jo tera n also when his fans started following saakk .but again girls all start talkg at same time.πŸ‘

I don’t think any other actor interacts like KV does , it’s risky but since Kv is witty and spontaneous he can handle very easily ..

Dumpling thumbnail

I don’t think any other actor interacts like KV does , it’s risky but since Kv is witty and spontaneous he can handle very easily ..

when girls started talking abut rahul he went mute 🀣🀣 he definately knows his job.he does get carried away at times but knows to handle it.πŸ‘
Smiley3262017 thumbnail

when girls started talking abut rahul he went mute 🀣🀣 he definately knows his job.he does get carried away at times but knows to handle it.πŸ‘

I think he gets carried away mostly when Deba is around, otherwise his brain functions properly and on full alert .. not shipping them guys and I definitely don’t want to ship them but just felt like writing stupid TT FD 😜

Edited by Smiley3262017 - 3 years ago
saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What were they talking about Rahul?

Dumpling thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakkabc

What were they talking about Rahul?

sun lo please insta link daali hain its funny if you listen to it psdhne me maja nahi aayega