Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I feel in general , not only with her friends circle .. But in friends also u can be possessive .. I used to be like that with my best buddy when I was kid..

I felt that whenever she spoke about friends...or KV said about having male friends only. What made u feel that he is possessive???
divine_16 thumbnail

Well...for me Devir friendship was very unique in ITV.That's why I gave a long lecture in one of my post 😆I have seen many actors but this friendship always made me fall for them.I felt a level of genuinity and purity.I found KV to be protective snd sometimes possessive about Deba as a friend.Deba seemed to me like a student seeking advice snd guidance from him.But just this marketing strategy talks....mujhe thoda hila diya🤣I was in dilemma....that what I thought was some kind of my over analyzing mind or not...so asked u all to clear my doubt.Thanks for assuring me that I was not wrong😃

roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ek baat bolu marketting strategy hai uska nd all and he knows very well to turn a situation to his favour...bt i would disagree with people who say they gave fuel to shipping (not here many people in twitter are blaming dem for that)....i particularly said this over here kyuki twitter mein bolna ka fayda nhi aur mujhe ye "added fuel to shipping" dekhkar gussa arha tha

As for friendship pta nhi

Edited by roym - 3 years ago
Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divine_16

He is doing it at 12am.I think they will have some kind of chat with the members about the MV .

how is it different from his TT AskKV or Instagram Lives where he adds his fan girls.. Just wondering what is the use of this new platform..

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

He is doing it at 12am.I think they will have some kind of chat with the members about the MV .

I think kuch hungama hogaya space main..I went to tt...there are lot of preaching posts.. kab katham hoga ye tt drama....this is really crazy 😨

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roym

Ek baat bolu marketting strategy hai uska nd all and he knows very well to turn a situation to his favour...bt i would disagree with people who say they gave fuel to shipping (not here many people in twitter are blaming dem for that)

As for friendship pta nhi kitna hai sachme

Woh toh hai...after Deba's live ..he knew that situation would go out of control and the MV might suffer.He quickly did #AskKV to divert ppls attention .Itney dino se uska personal life ko lekar negativity chal raha hai....he didn't do anything...but now two MVs are on verge to release,he is taking up good PH projects...and this will obviously attract more fans and negativity about him will be a setback....so now he is clearing away all those negativity by blocking them and keeping his TL clean.But ...I feel his friendship with Deba is genuine.I saw him reprimanding a reporter who pronounced Deba's name incorrectly.Even Deba told that he is very kind and helping as friend.He advices and gives suggestions for any project.He even went to play pool with her in a place which he refrains from going.U would see a pride in his voice whenever he talks about how much Deba is talented. So,friendship toh hai...yaar!!!
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

how is it different from his TT AskKV or Instagram Lives where he adds his fan girls.. Just wondering what is the use of this new platform..

They have voice chat...not anything by typing.KV would ask something and the members who are added speaks one by one...but no visuals of the members can be seen.
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I think kuch hungama hogaya space main..I went to tt...there are lot of preaching posts.. kab katham hoga ye tt drama....this is really crazy 😨

Inlogon ka Mahabharat kab khatam hoga...kya energy hai!!!
Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nilmi

I hate many of his BS talks without filter and also he lost my respect many times but I admire his strategy man, iske paas bahut dimak hai, he can flip any situation to his favor either by giving witty answers or creating diversion. They waited for Hare Hum MV date to be announced first, up until that point they were saying mid October , before or after , very vague answer . That MV teaser got released JTH MV poster with date gets announced. Deba came live he thought can create mess so did ASKKV 2 days in a row, HH MV gets released, JTH MV another teaser gets released and he starts this AskKV space , looks like he is doing it tomorrow also, he wants to keep FD busy and do some trends and not pay attention to HH MV.

HH MV - may be he has creative differences or may be not but if that MV becomes hit he doesn't gain that much when compared to JTH MV hit, this is his first directorial venture -- will be good on resume, high chances of SAAKK 2 which is good..

and because of this space thing FD started KV jap, so kind, so nice, so patience etc..

9th is his lucky number it seems , so fd is thinking MV is getting released on his lucky day ..

kya strategy boss, hats off to him, should definitely learn from him.. I will bow for his marketing skills

Edited by Smiley3262017 - 3 years ago