Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Make a topic on MF also please...as more people will access it then..will be better for the engagement of the video

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

Please do not remind...that yellow makeup...trauma the fd has from those days😆

Yes..he looked very aged in that episode...maybe because his body was still recovering? Because I felt from that sindoor holi upto mehndi...he looked older and aged.

I thought so as he was recovering from Covid

black.snowflake thumbnail

Watch this video...you will be reassured of the bond...deba is tooooo cute !!!

Nidhi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

Please do not remind...that yellow makeup...trauma the fd has from those days😆

Yes..he looked very aged in that episode...maybe because his body was still recovering? Because I felt from that sindoor holi upto mehndi...he looked older and aged.

Covid effect. I have seen my friends losing weight and glow on face. Too much weakness after covid.

Nidhi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I think friendship is genuine...they have a good bond...more than normal friends....but I can see some marketing from kv's side....definitely not from deba's....

Me too feel that their friendship is genuine and they do care for each other. I don't see any marketing here from either side. Sometimes your wavelength matches professionally as well as personally. It's blessing to have such true friends.

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I don't think so, looks like they are genuinely good friends, but many times I feel KV is possessive of Deba

Hai na...I too feel sometimes...whenever her friends circle comes to pic. some traces of possessiveness does makes an appearance...or may be he is protective about her.
Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divine_16

Hai na...I too feel sometimes...whenever her friends circle comes to pic. some traces of possessiveness does makes an appearance...or may be he is protective about her.

I feel in general , not only with her friends circle .. But in friends also u can be possessive .. I used to be like that with my best buddy when I was kid..

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

what is the space thing they are talking in Twitter, looks like KV is doing some askkv in KV's space, what is it? any ideas ?

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I think friendship is genuine...they have a good bond...more than normal friends....but I can see some marketing from kv's side....definitely not from deba's....

Deba agar marketing strategy karney gayi na....stay assured it will be a utter flop one!! 🤣Kaun aisey apney MV ke release honey ke do din pheley puri fandom ko hila detey hai??😆Before taking that step she didn't even think what consequences she may suffer. Agar koi hota toh do din pheley yeh kaam karney ka sochta hi nahi.
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

what is the space thing they are talking in Twitter, looks like KV is doing some askkv in KV's space, what is it? any ideas ?

He is doing it at 12am.I think they will have some kind of chat with the members about the MV .