Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

I feel now for saakk they have kv that look to make the age difference more evident. Because kv looks younger and softer than shaurya when he does not have that hair full of gel and that look.

Either ways he looks good in both

I feel the same … because he looks younger outside compared to saakk look

Hanji1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Dekho song accha hai...hear with your eyes closed and beech beech mein open your eyes to watch KV....he looks yummm!! Aab agar aankh khulney ke waqt ....actress ko dekh liya...toh I can't do anything...so watch it at your own risk 🤣

I decided not to watch after I saw the girl in the MV. (Sorry, but true ). Also makeup plays an important role . I think she needs good makeup artist . I also saw in SHAKHI some screens KV a looked young and some old . I remember the scenes with Astha, when he realized that she is not at fault and hugged her . He looked his age ( can’t say old though). . And may be Astha and him are same aged . In scenes like the SR he looked young again . Some college days he looked young and some days old . So I think angle and makeup plays an role .

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Dekho song accha hai...hear with your eyes closed and beech beech mein open your eyes to watch KV....he looks yummm!! Aab agar aankh khulney ke waqt ....actress ko dekh liya...toh I can't do anything...so watch it at your own risk 🤣

Omg...true yaar...kv looks so young here for a change...good shots.....female part really unnecessary....if he is alone there I will watch it again...I don't remember anything other than nails and eyes 👀💅👄

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanji1234

I decided not to watch after I saw the girl in the MV. (Sorry, but true ). Also makeup plays an important role . I think she needs good makeup artist . I also saw in SHAKHI some screens KV a looked young and some old . I remember the scenes with Astha, when he realized that she is not at fault and hugged her . He looked his age ( can’t say old though). . And may be Astha and him are same aged . In scenes like the SR he looked young again . Some college days he looked young and some days old . So I think angle and makeup plays an role .

They messed up deba's makeup too...specially in Goa episodes....mehndi look...

In sindoor shadi episode he looked aged...wrinkles were visible...he looks much younger in this vm...

nilmi thumbnail

I think friendship is genuine...they have a good bond...more than normal friends....but I can see some marketing from kv's side....definitely not from deba's....

Hanji1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

In sindoor shadi episode he looked aged...wrinkles were visible...he looks much younger in this vm...

Han to iss MV ka male makeup artist acha hoga.🤪

nilmi thumbnail

Saari behena's ko kya ho gaya after seeing mv....👀

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think friendship is genuine...they have a good bond...more than normal friends....but I can see some marketing from kv's side....definitely not from deba's....

I agree , I also feel marketing is from KV and not from Deba , but can’t blame him , he got stardom late , he don’t have much time left for ITV hero , and for movies since he is not a big star chances of him getting full fledged hero oriented movies are less , so he is using the opportunity to the max extent in his capacity

black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Please do not remind...that yellow makeup...trauma the fd has from those days😆

Yes..he looked very aged in that episode...maybe because his body was still recovering? Because I felt from that sindoor holi upto mehndi...he looked older and aged.

Edited by black.snowflake - 3 years ago
Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3