Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

what's the verdict of the song ? is it worth watching

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

what's the verdict of the song ? is it worth watching

Dekho song accha hai...hear with your eyes closed and beech beech mein open your eyes to watch KV....he looks yummm!! Aab agar aankh khulney ke waqt ....actress ko dekh liya...toh I can't do anything...so watch it at your own risk 🤣
Smiley3262017 thumbnail

OMG I can't take this TT FD stupid craze, what is this 😏😏😏😏

https://twitter.com/ShabeenaAnsar20/status/1446056988014645250

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Accha tum.logon se mera ek serious question....is Devir friendship also a part of marketing strategy???Want honest answers...pls

Smiley3262017 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Dekho song accha hai...hear with your eyes closed and beech beech mein open your eyes to watch KV....he looks yummm!! Aab agar aankh khulney ke waqt ....actress ko dekh liya...toh I can't do anything...so watch it at your own risk 🤣

ok watched it, ok for a 1 time watch, KV is looking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay younger , that girl looked older in front of him. picturization is good, song is good, KV is good. I think it will hit 1 or 2 mil definitely but I can't watch again , I am done .. 😉

Smiley3262017 thumbnail

Accha tum.logon se mera ek serious question....is Devir friendship also a part of marketing strategy???Want honest answers...pls

I don't think so, looks like they are genuinely good friends, but many times I feel KV is possessive of Deba

Edited by Smiley3262017 - 3 years ago
black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

There is some bond which is beyond the marketing. Because it's hard to be passionate about a project like the MV if you don't atleast share some bond. If not why would one bother investing their own money and resources.

So I honestly feel that there is friendship. I also believe that the entire cast of the show is genuinely friendly with each other. Because while as a viewer you can catch inconsistencies but you can also catch consistencies.

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by black.snowflake - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

ok watched it, ok for a 1 time watch, KV is looking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay younger , that girl looked older in front of him. picturization is good, song is good, KV is good. I think it will hit 1 or 2 mil definitely but I can't watch again , I am done .. 😉

I feel now for saakk they have kv that look to make the age difference more evident. Because kv looks younger and softer than shaurya when he does not have that hair full of gel and that look.

Either ways he looks good in both

I also thing ki sab over analyze kar rahe hoon main. Might be ki ye sab humara hi kp hai🤣🤣 aut vo dono vaise bhi bacche hai...and acche dost bhi

Jo shaq ek cheez ko leke logon ke dimaag mein hai...now everyone tends to overthink their every action. So I think that psychology is also playing a part with is.. because this is discussed on tt and then came to my head.

Basically, I need to quit tt and enjoy the show!

Edited by black.snowflake - 3 years ago
saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Definitely there is a good bond between them and it’s not for marketing. The way they make faces at each other during lives and interviews gives off the bond between them. Those are spontaneous reactions and you don’t do with ppl you don’t share a bond with.