Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dumpling

see i can say this with saakk kv poori tayaari se maidan mei utra hain to make a place for himself.Definately he studied everything b4 getting into saakk.how these things work .And i think uptil now he is on right path .Lets hope he gets good offers.🤞

Lol!

Tt toh theek hai...IG mein kya machata hai ye ladka🤣.. what reels? 🤣🤣 His needs to focus and stop listening to his reels ideas 😆😆

You should see IG account of Erica Fernandez...so pretty. It feels like an account of a mega celebrity. It's clearly a work account but so well maintained.

Here we are again 20 pages down not talking about Nagma and her teaser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭

Is the song out?

Baaki sab baad mein but the meme makers of this fd are so on point! 🤣🤣

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

Lol!

Tt toh theek hai...IG mein kya machata hai ye ladka🤣.. what reels? 🤣🤣 His needs to focus and stop listening to his reels ideas 😆😆

You should see IG account of Erica Fernandez...so pretty. It feels like an account of a mega celebrity. It's clearly a work account but so well maintained.

after gog through her acct i think kv only manages his account ig one toh pakka 🙄
Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

Here we are again 20 pages down not talking about Nagma and her teaser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭

Is the song out?

aajkal toh hum saaak fd ki trend ki tarah araamse 20 pages kar lete 🤣
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nidhi14

mithali is opposite kv?😲 She is too young. I watched one marathi movie of hers. She had done bold scenes in it.I was shocked.

Yup...search for 'girl in the city 2 moving forward'...u will get that scene just for few secs.It was nice .It was actually KV's character had an accident and was in hospital and she was taking care and it was like thanking her...though he was attracted towards her .
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I felt like he did on purpose when she don’t want to come in front of camera why would u give hints that convey there is some one beside him , and that unstoppable blushing.. may be that is another kind of marketing iykyk

🤪🤪🤪

I swear...reading all your comments...I feel like I'm an idiot. GOSH!! How much brain goes into it...such strategy...That's what I also thought...there was no need for KV to look at the other side and say don't laugh.It's not that Deba was laughing out loud or doing any silly antics.I'm still a baccha to understand such marketing strategy😆