Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hanji1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dumpling

accounts spreading negativity are blocked 👍

What negativity? Ohh those who wrote bad about Deba and her friends? Ohh in TT anyone am an block anyone like that???

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanji1234

What negativity? Ohh those who wrote bad about Deba and her friends? Ohh in TT anyone am an block anyone like that???

yes they can block anyone .so that thy dont entertain accts spreading negativity.
Hanji1234 thumbnail

yes they can block anyone .so that thy dont entertain accts spreading negativity.

Ohh Deba can’t block those many accounts so fans are doing for her . Good job .

nilmi thumbnail

See its not wrong in doing it for professional gain .i rub ur back u rub mine thats how everything works these days .And yes see they have taken effort to build this fd n now aftr coming so far they wil take all opportunities to make it grow n keep united.

True....something are hard to digest as we are in different professions...

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

See its not wrong in doing it for professional gain .i rub ur back u rub mine thats how everything works these days .And yes see they have taken effort to build this fd n now aftr coming so far they wil take all opportunities to make it grow n keep united.

💯 true and there is nothing wrong… if fd is taking it the wrong way and building stories it’s their problem and it should stop.. that’s what they are trying to do now

black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I agree with you. To survive it's important to have a loyal fanbase.

You know after reading all 'colourful' opinions on tt, I just realised one thing, that people don't realise that acting is a job. It's their bread and butter.

Today visibility means a lot. Why do actors make IG accounts. If you have one good hit show and visibility, you atleast become stable. But again it's a struggle to reach there as it's a small pond and lots of fishes. This is why 'social media influencers' get acting offers as they have a huge fan base. People don't realise that 'trends' don't just happen, but big Ph's pay to make trends happen for their movies.

So that is why a lot of tv actors have to maintain the hype and the fanbase. I am not saying everyone does it but a lot do. As actors also have their own liabilities and family to support. They are also struggling and juggling. Hence a lot of them take up bb/kkk which increases their visibility. And a little bit of paid media that they can juggle.

Imagine deba was about to go back home..we would have never been able to see this talent. That is sthe struggle they have. 😭 Being someone who likes the work of Nawaz, Pankaj Tripathi, Rajkimar Rao makes me realise that fame does not come within a particular time frame to all and also talent does not equal hype. But unfortunately the ph's don't think this way.

So that is why I find it smart. To make the best of the situation because their work environment is extremely unstable.

Edited by black.snowflake - 3 years ago
black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Ha...I heard that Viral biyani or whatever man is also paid media

Yup he is...but I am glad he covered them because he is a famous/known media guy. Better than an interview with a 14 yo ..

This is the best time for them to be covered by good media houses...

Hanji1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakkabc

💯 true and there is nothing wrong… if fd is taking it the wrong way and building stories it’s their problem and it should stop.. that’s what they are trying to do now

do not know much. But these actors life is way different than us. So what I realize is you should make an deliberate effort to stay away from them as much as possible. They are good to watch on screen . Not in real life . Sometimes I think OMG how come this and that???? But then they are not like us.
so yes watch them and be happy, don’t like their acting . Don’t watch them .
Some of the stuff which sounds like so so wired and so so out of mind . For them it’s ok .
I also used to scold fans who are so blind . Like common appreciate their work , don’t be VAKTH. But then some are so naive that they trust everything comes out these people’s mouth .

Last time when I saw a YT video, the way , the language fans are fighting for the actor , in-believable .

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

I agree with you. To survive it's important to have a loyal fanbase.

You know after reading all 'colourful' opinions on tt, I just realised one thing, that people don't realise that acting is a job. It's their bread and butter.

Today visibility means a lot. Why do actors make IG accounts. If you have one good hit show and visibility, you atleast become stable. But again it's a struggle to reach there as it's a small pond and lots of fishes. This is why 'social media influencers' get acting offers as they have a huge fan base. People don't realise that 'trends' don't just happen, but big Ph's pay to make trends happen for their movies.

So that is why a lot of tv actors have to maintain the hype and the fanbase. I am not saying everyone does it but a lot do. As actors also have their own liabilities and family to support. They are also struggling and juggling. Hence a lot of them take up bb/kkk which increases their visibility. And a little bit of paid media that they can juggle.

Imagine deba was about to go back home..we would have never been able to see this talent. That is sthe struggle they have. 😭 Being someone who likes the work of Nawaz, Pankaj Tripathi, Rajkimar Rao makes me realise that fame does not come within a particular time frame to all and also talent does not equal hype. But unfortunately the ph's don't think this way.

So that is why I find it smart. To make the best of the situation because their work environment is extremely unstable.

see i can say this with saakk kv poori tayaari se maidan mei utra hain to make a place for himself.Definately he studied everything b4 getting into saakk.how these things work .And i think uptil now he is on right path .Lets hope he gets good offers.🤞
saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hanji1234

do not know much. But these actors life is way different than us. So what I realize is you should make an deliberate effort to stay away from them as much as possible. They are good to watch on screen . Not in real life . Sometimes I think OMG how come this and that???? But then they are not like us.
so yes watch them and be happy, don’t like their acting . Don’t watch them .
Some of the stuff which sounds like so so wired and so so out of mind . For them it’s ok .
I also used to scold fans who are so blind . Like common appreciate their work , don’t be VAKTH. But then some are so naive that they trust everything comes out these people’s mouth .

Last time when I saw a YT video, the way , the language fans are fighting for the actor , in-believable .

Agreed… with fd comes fame and headache too and they( along with family) should be prepared to deal with it. Not all fd is sensible some are too naive and some are too crazy to see the reality. Deba even in her live said that she was fine with shipping but pulling their family was too mueing in this field is not easy .. happy that kv and Deba gained enough popularity with this show and hope this helps them get good offers.