Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I am sure Deba ko itna strategy samaj mei bhi nahi ayi hogi , I feel like She is way too naive

How he says , he want to hype more before the release etc , he has good marketing skills , without any PR team , be in news all the time , do something to make FD do trends etc

He has a team..he always says that. He definately has a team for his SM and it feels like that also.

As far as deba...I think she is smart. We give her less credit. She is young but she knows the game of itv and that is why has managed to do well. Because she has to ...that world is completely different. So I definitely think she knows what she is doing and what kv does.

And honestly I am glad they are using sm/hype to the fullest to get more work/recognised. I have seen worse actors do so well...toh inka toh banta hai..

Edited by black.snowflake - 3 years ago
saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saakkabc

Woh doosron ki tarah nahin hain… isiliye he is allowed🤣🤣🤣

Sorry I forgot the reason… because woh Joh bhi kartha hain camera ke liye kartha hain 😂

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

He has a team..he always says that. He definately has a team for his SM and it feels like that also.

As far as deba...I think she is smart. We give her less credit. She is young but she knows the game of itv and that is why has managed to do well. Because she has to ...that world is completely different. So I definitely think she knows what she is doing and what kv does.

And honestly I am glad they are using sm/hype to the fullest to get more work/recognised. I have seen worse actors do so well...toh inka toh banta hai..

oh yes all these askkv ,lives everything comes at required times i.e desperate times need desperate measures .iykyk.🤣

Hanji1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I am sure Deba ko itna strategy samaj mei bhi nahi ayi hogi , I feel like She is way too naive

How he says , he want to hype more before the release etc , he has good marketing skills , without any PR team , be in news all the time , do something to make FD do trends etc

Usko nayi nayi fandom mili hai. So he has to retain it at any cost .And as you said he is very smart in marketing . I don’t even heard his name before SHAKHI. Deba is way young and has time to prove herself and establish herself . Also she is multi talented . Ye nehin to wo, wo nehin to wo. Talent to khub hai.

And ye jo media pahunch jati hai airport or, KJO office, apne ap nehin ati. Wo bulata hai. Most actors do that to be in news . Aur wo pool to , very very obvious that it was planned . No second thought about it .

black.snowflake thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dumpling

oh yes all these askkv ,lives everything comes at required times i.e desperate times need desperate measures .iykyk.🤣

Itna toh mujhe samajh nahi aata...hum complex kar rahe hai ya vo dono complex hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But damn good PR! So well planned..matlab..this is using your brain to make the maximum of the opportunity you have got!

And for both of them..🤭😍

Dumpling thumbnail

Originally posted by: black.snowflake

Itna toh mujhe samajh nahi aata...hum complex kar rahe hai ya vo dono complex hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But damn good PR! So well planned..matlab..this is using your brain to make the maximum of the opportunity you have got!

And for both of them..🤭😍

See its not wrong in doing it for professional gain .i rub ur back u rub mine thats how everything works these days .And yes see they have taken effort to build this fd n now aftr coming so far they wil take all opportunities to make it grow n keep united.

Hanji1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

What safai happening in TT?

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanji1234

Usko nayi nayi fandom mili hai. So he has to retain it at any cost .And as you said he is very smart in marketing . I don’t even heard his name before SHAKHI. Deba is way young and has time to prove herself and establish herself . Also she is multi talented . Ye nehin to wo, wo nehin to wo. Talent to khub hai.

And ye jo media pahunch jati hai airport or, KJO office, apne ap nehin ati. Wo bulata hai. Most actors do that to be in news . Aur wo pool to , very very obvious that it was planned . No second thought about it .

Ha...I heard that Viral biyani or whatever man is also paid media

Dumpling thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanji1234

What safai happening in TT?

accounts spreading negativity are blocked 👍