Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dumpling

eating 🤣 Haan it looked v artificial not natural

Zid looked like a semi p**n movie to me 😏

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I felt like he did on purpose when she don’t want to come in front of camera why would u give hints that convey there is some one beside him , and that unstoppable blushing.. may be that is another kind of marketing iykyk

🤪🤪🤪

thats what i was saying it felt like all planned to me 🤣🤣
Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Arey...I didn't even know... KV naam ka koi actor hai🤣But when got to see that riot wala promo...I was total goner...then Google his shows and saw some.Zid ...I didn't like...none of the girls can act !!!Even I didn't find KV that convincing.

I loved his 'girl in the city'....even Mithila also looked too young for him....same height difference like Deba..but loved the pair. There was also a soft kissing scene ...ìt was so well done.Kaas aisa kissing scene SAAKK mein bhi hota.I loved him in Haq se also...though I think the girl opposite him was not a good actor.

mithali is opposite kv?😲 She is too young. I watched one marathi movie of hers. She had done bold scenes in it.I was shocked.

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi14

mithali is opposite kv?😲 She is too young. I watched one marathi movie of hers. She had done bold scenes in it.I was shocked.

they looked good in girl in city but after saakk i came to know that was kv.mithali is a very good actress watch her choppingsticks with abhay deol on netflix its good too.

Nidhi are you marathi ?

Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

Zid looked like a semi p**n movie to me 😏

I tried to watch it after tu zaroori song in saak but swear couldnt watch the whole movie. No story in it. KV aise movies kyun karata hai?

saakkabc thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

I don't allow my hubby to play pool with his friends (opposite gender) at night alone....iykyk

Mujhe bhi laga khuch hai

Woh doosron ki tarah nahin hain… isiliye he is allowed🤣🤣🤣