Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

Honestly...I was very surprised ....when Deba didn't want to come infront of camera and I was more surprised to see KV blushing profusely...when Ahmed asked him who was next to him.I was thinking....if they are so close friends...then what is the need to hide and blush so much???They were giving serious gf-bf vibes...yaar!!

Ha.so much nautanki...It was not needed to reveal who was there...but nautanki kar ke reveal kar diya....anybody can misunderstand that...

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

to be honest before SAAKK I didn't even noticed him in the movies he worked.

watched Zid long time back only, at that time felt should have been some other boy in ML

Didn't even noticed him to remember in Shaadi mei zaroor ana and 24 series

During SAAKK first episode I felt he looks so old, why would anyone take him as ML

After seeing Deba I wanted to give it a try for couple more episodes then just got glued..

SAAKK really turned KV's career.. Didn't watch Blank and Ajhar so can't comment on them

he kind of did many not so worthy projects before.

Arey...I didn't even know... KV naam ka koi actor hai🤣But when got to see that riot wala promo...I was total goner...then Google his shows and saw some.Zid ...I didn't like...none of the girls can act !!!Even I didn't find KV that convincing.

I loved his 'girl in the city'....even Mithila also looked too young for him....same height difference like Deba..but loved the pair. There was also a soft kissing scene ...ìt was so well done.Kaas aisa kissing scene SAAKK mein bhi hota.I loved him in Haq se also...though I think the girl opposite him was not a good actor.

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Ha.so much nautanki...It was not needed to reveal who was there...but nautanki kar ke reveal kar diya....anybody can misunderstand that...

Exactly...I still now couldn't apprehend...why was KV blushing so much???
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dumpling

toh you seriously thought they gf n bf .?

I don't allow my hubby to play pool with his friends (opposite gender) at night alone....iykyk

Mujhe bhi laga khuch hai

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arey...I didn't even know... KV naam ka koi actor hai🤣But when got to see that riot wala promo...I was total goner...then Google his shows and saw some.Zid ...I didn't like...none of the girls can act !!!Even I didn't find KV that convincing.

I loved his 'girl in the city'....even Mithila also looked too young for him....same height difference like Deba..but loved the pair. There was also a soft kissing scene ...ìt was so well done.Kaas aisa kissing scene SAAKK mein bhi hota.I loved him in Haq se also...though I think the girl opposite him was not a good actor.

haqse i saw in thst week when mumbai lockdown announced as i thought saakk ka shop shut ho gaya i think that time i was not visiting tt or if or insta. He looks so hot in haqse yes but heroine was so so.
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dumpling

he was not blushing but bluffing 🤣

Nahi re...if that was bluffing...he is quiet witty to cover up everything with a straight face.He didn't need to say to Deba...'stop laughing' and then blush so much!!Deba ki haasi toh humey sunai bhi nahi de rahi thi...

nilmi thumbnail

Same....after rabba ve promo ..ipkknd effect.....

I don't like zid....I don't find that kissing scenes hot and romantic...they were eating eachother....and in love sorries also.... but in saakk simple gesture can put the screen on fire....

Dumpling thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Same....after rabba ve promo ..ipkknd effect.....

I don't like zid....I don't find that kissing scenes hot and romantic...they were eating eachother....and in love sorries also.... but in saakk simple gesture can put the screen on fire....

eating 🤣 Haan it looked v artificial not natural
nilmi thumbnail

Nahi re...if that was bluffing...he is quiet witty to cover up everything with a straight face.He didn't need to say to Deba...'stop laughing' and then blush so much!!Deba ki haasi toh humey sunai bhi nahi de rahi thi...

I remember that day how happy those shippers are....what a celebration....🤣

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I felt like he did on purpose when she don’t want to come in front of camera why would u give hints that convey there is some one beside him , and that unstoppable blushing.. may be that is another kind of marketing iykyk

🤪🤪🤪