Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanC

Sathya was the saving grace to entertain us for the whole last season discussion😍

Time gif la Sathya va adichuka aalea illa...👍🏼👍🏼

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Image

Word Count: 1

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not surprised. This is what was happening in every season. So terinjathuthan. Next week lernthu paarpom enna task veppangge'nu. Or I will watch survivor. Two days once they will have task there😜

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gemini ganeson grandson overacting thangamudalai..aga onnum varalai boss . Trying very hard to bring tears but no coming..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. So this week waste going to be the 50 housemates sharing their sob story ..might be dragged out to next week . I wonder what story kh sir will highlight and cry along too. 🤔

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing Aarthi👍🏼

Vijay TV don't have a creative team I guess... Same old dramas if it continues in same pattern like last season... Pakkura konjam perum pakka matanga

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven

ada pongaya neegalum unga taskum....🤢

I was gonna post the same . BB will never learn 🤪

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Not surprised. This is what was happening in every season. So terinjathuthan. Next week lernthu paarpom enna task veppangge'nu. Or I will watch survivor. Two days once they will have task there😜

True , Atleast physical task is confirmed in Survivor. be I captain task , Immunity challenge or third world challenge . But the rest of the time they are doing BB as well 😆

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

Oh please no 😭

Inniku ellarum 😭

I have no idea why they have to make sharing about yourself into let me tell you my struggles task, can't they just say something good and short about themselves and stop .

Or even if they struggled , tell it in short and sweet words instead going to the extent of you crying , watching you other contestants crying and then watching all of you cry , audience crying 🤪

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Inaiku oppari task uh🥱... Mudila... Next rendu promo vum same na I am skipping the episode... Not going to waste my sleep over this

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

So promo editor trying something new I guess...

Episode la patha onnum irukathu... 😬😬😬

Mokka task Ku 3 promo🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️