Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Shabbbahh , vita kuzhandaiya Irukkum podhu ennala roller coaster la poga mudiyalannu azhuvaanga pola ..

I understand she might have gone to work during childhood days or didn’t get to enjoy much but still ....

Edited by silverfox - 3 years ago
llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This guy was constantly trying to form a team with Priyanka, but she kept keeping him at a distance out of irritation. Now it looks like his plan is a success. Ivana paartha intha veetukulla network panrathukaaga vandha maathiri irukku.

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pigeon13

I don't know why i have a Problem with thamarai.. avangaloda vegulithanam enakku fake-ah irukramathri thonuthu

BB showku varavanga, antha show oda previous seasons pakama varuvangala... nambramathri illa..

I agree with you, enakkum romba nambura maathiri illa. I’m not saying she is some suave city-woman pretending to act like this. But she is definitely exaggerating a lot of things. First of all she is in her 30s and not 70s. Her behaviour is something like older women in movies. In one episode she tells Pavanai she has watched Chinnathambi, Rasathi serials and will check for something on her mobile. If she has access to watch these serials won’t she be aware of Bigg Boss? They keep playing an ad for every half hour. Seri athu kooda theriyalandaalum a few basic things aavathu theriyum from touring the state as a nadaga kalaignar. Ennavo ponga! She is reminding me of Sendrayan who used to amp up his “innocence” for the sake of votes. The difference is Sendrayan had people like Mahath and to an extent Danny supporting him. So far Lotus has few people helping her out of sympathy but will they support her while in the house is a question.

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Imadh guy posted on twitter

Theriyaama Inga potuten instead of epi discussion... Let me post there ...

Edited by ...Tiana... - 3 years ago