Bigg Boss 5 Promo Updates Week 1 - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lol funny..but promo worthy doubt it. Intha ponnu Vera hair color bright as the sun. Need 😎 to watch promo. 🤣

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks for the promos🙏🙏

I don't even feel it's BB... Not getting any interest..😒

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Very true..just look at namma super model any fame is fame and namma gapton. It's sickening to me personally but I guess for them it's OK. As for oviya she left a benchmark any contestant is yet to achieve. That itself I will call a success Uma.

@bold : True . But the main reason for her to come to the show is to gain visibility and opportunities.. I don’t remember seeing any movies offered to her , that’s what I meant.

She might have succeeded as a person but career wise I don’t the success. I don’t know whether she didn’t get or she didn’t like the opportunity

Edited by silverfox - 3 years ago
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

@bold : True . But the main reason for her to come to the show is to gain visibility and opportunities.. I don’t remember seeing any movies offered to her , that’s what I meant.

She might have succeeded as a person but career wise I don’t the success. I don’t know whether she didn’t get or she didn’t like the opportunity

I guess she got overwhelmed and not used that popularity properly.. also didn't got any big offers I guess...

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

In my defense for oviya yes I'm biased 🤣..I think she just wasn't for that. She didn't care for the bit banners the big stars she could of easily used bb fame gave countless interviews.. but till this day her interviews are limited. She did sign big budget film like kanchana and tbh I loved 90ML it was a bold move.she just wasn't for the fame...if it makes sense lol. She's a 🦋.

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

Thanks for the promos🙏🙏

I don't even feel it's BB... Not getting any interest..😒

I'm yet to watch an eposide might just give the entire season a miss and watch promos only. Clearly not much going on when the promo shows what eposide to expect.🤣

ShanC thumbnail

Priyanka BIGG BOSS ah vachi seiranga🤣

Hope she won't overdo....

https://twitter.com/VijayMusicOffl/status/1446460653519073287?s=19

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanC

Priyanka BIGG BOSS ah vachi seiranga🤣

Hope she won't overdo....

https://twitter.com/VijayMusicOffl/status/1446460653519073287?s=19

looks like Imaan annachi also feels the same about Paavni ava thuniya kannera thodachi vachuiruppa

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

looks like Imaan annachi also feels the same about Paavni ava thuniya kannera thodachi vachuiruppa

If she decided to use sympathy.. she should have done it in right place...

Full time ithea velaya vachuruntha... Everyone will understand easily it's fake.