sollrathuku onnum illai..

Vijay Television on Twitter: "😡😡😡… "

Apt bro.. 😆

Till sat we ll get to watch this talk show😔

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: lankan121

Is it just me or is that girl talking to annachi giving pure JULIE vibes...and the other girl needs to tone down her attitude. Konjam over than.

But Julie was a pakka BB contestant , she made the season interesting .. Oviya rose to fame gayathri fell flat all becoz of Julie’s atrocities.

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Cook with Comali season 2 contestant. Ellam thappum avungge pannittu, Comali mele pali poduvangge.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Cook with comali2 contestant

Love her !!! But vtv will soon exploit her in bigg boss . All vtv products must go to bb at a point dot. 🥺 hell break loose if they dare send shivangi..😤😡🤬

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

But Julie was a pakka BB contestant , she made the season interesting .. Oviya rose to fame gayathri fell flat all becoz of Julie’s atrocities.

And she's paying the price for that till this day...🤐

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Apt bro.. 😆

Till sat we ll get to watch this talk show😔

Sat will be continuing this talk show with kh sir crocodile tears...and some riddles and poems.

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

And she's paying the price for that till this day...🤐

Yes that’s sad .. but at times I doubt whether she is using the trolls for her fame ... oviya also didn’t get any benefit of all the love in career wise but atleast Julie got a couple of scenes and benefitted

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Yes that’s sad .. but at times I doubt whether she is using the trolls for her fame ... oviya also didn’t get any benefit of all the love in career wise but atleast Julie got a couple of scenes and benefitted

Very true..just look at namma super model any fame is fame and namma gapton. It's sickening to me personally but I guess for them it's OK. As for oviya she left a benchmark any contestant is yet to achieve. That itself I will call a success Uma.