Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Tamarai is not innocent and Namita is short tempered. Imman Annachi trying to play the good guy between them. Romba interfere aana it will backfire on him only.. but he is very clever won't do it. See the way he talked to tamarai didn't tell her she is correct at the same time didn't tell she is wrong.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is it just me or is that girl talking to annachi giving pure JULIE vibes...and the other girl needs to tone down her attitude. Konjam over than.

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Actually, they should have called Deepa ka as a contestant. Ellam pannittu aduthavangge mele paliye potiruvangge. I feel Tamarai Selvi and Deepa ka having some similarities. Maybe because of their slang or what I don't know.

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the promo Aarthi. Hmm though Thamarai is not innocent, this could have come out as a casual conversation .. need to c the whole thing .. but Namitha’s reaction is a bit over .. Annachi pls be careful

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Actually, they should have called Deepa ka as a contestant. Ellam pannittu aduthavangge mele paliye potiruvangge. I feel Tamarai Selvi and Deepa ka having some similarities. Maybe because of their slang or what I don't know.

Who is deepa ka ?

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lankan121

Is it just me or is that girl talking to annachi giving pure JULIE vibes...and the other girl needs to tone down her attitude. Konjam over than.

She is doing stage performance in bb house also 😆

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Cook with comali2 contestant