Bigg Boss 5 Promo Updates Week 1 - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sulaayini

That one was Nikki right!!?? Sun TV le show pannittu irukkan. I don't like him. I don't like most of the you tubers.

Lol tbh I haven't watched single eposide of bb new season YET. I'm talking about the dude that yelling at Priyanka about the vessels.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello guys don't forgot abt that rating Chaskameter or whatever it is called. Do give bb5 a follow and rate 5 stars every time u visit daily. We have bumped up from 45th rating to 22nd rating in a week. Let's make it to the top 10 guys. 💯 we got this. 😇

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I skipped yday episode and think today also will do the same .. 2 people per day , so it will be 8 or 10 this week. So will it continue next week too ???

VTV please explain what is BB show ?? U have changed the whole format .. U have also changed the meaning of so many things ( entertainment is equivalent to crying for u , cooking is equivalent to clown and what else ) .. fed up to the core ..

Is there not any rule that family members of VTV employees or at least the one involved with BB show cannot participate ?? If Priyanka’s husband is one of BB’s directors will there not be a conflict clause ??

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lankan121

Hello guys don't forgot abt that rating Chaskameter or whatever it is called. Do give bb5 a follow and rate 5 stars every time u visit daily. We have bumped up from 45th rating to 22nd rating in a week. Let's make it to the top 10 guys. 💯 we got this. 😇

I'm doing bro🙌

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

I skipped yday episode and think today also will do the same .. 2 people per day , so it will be 8 or 10 this week. So will it continue next week too ???

VTV please explain what is BB show ?? U have changed the whole format .. U have also changed the meaning of so many things ( entertainment is equivalent to crying for u , cooking is equivalent to clown and what else ) .. fed up to the core ..

Is there not any rule that family members of VTV employees or at least the one involved with BB show cannot participate ?? If Priyanka’s husband is one of BB’s directors will there not be a conflict clause ??

Appadi sollungo Uma...intha vtv playing foul game ! 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

lankan121 thumbnail

Ur awesome as always Aarthi ma. 😎

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

@bold: Don even say that.. already not able to tolerate.

Right Uma these ppl have changed whole bb format.. doesn't look like bb. 1st week nomination missing.

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi machi ..I thought u wudnt join us today..🥺. Enga pa enta buddies Rosie and mellow missing you guys do join.

Hi Nanba, if i watch the show or not, I will put attendance daily here until the season end...

Just to have some fun time with our forum mates.😛

ShanC thumbnail

Then they need to close the season in 50 days i guess... already many lost interest. This season they have add more spice to bring back the audience they lost due to season 4 but vijay tv is doing the show like this is the last season

ShanC thumbnail

i am doing Nanba 👍🏼