Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: silverfox

Yes only about her dad .. looks like she will play the caste and sympathy card

Looks like all came well planned with wat to do n not..

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

intha palam uma..

Edited by lankan121 - 3 years ago
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven

family roundla husband varavaru 😆

apo oru oppari irrku

LOL ! Did they get married on the stage or something. Zappa for money people will even give up dignity for 2 second fame.

lankan121 thumbnail

I like what he said 👍🏼

This dude be hogging all the promos ..not too fond of him. Konjam too much than Vai. He gives me pure Danny vibes from season 2.

lankan121 thumbnail

But for most of them those tearing spices are bought for the show .. fake spices 🤣

Couldn't of said it better. Well said uma well said. Remember last season baby and his scarf ..zappa.

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Tears get votes, even if it is sympathy . Hence contestants will take their life add all the extra tearing spices and deliver it

I still remember that Mohan vaidiya wife story and Reshma Delivery story from BB season 3..

ShanC thumbnail

I like what he said 👍🏼

i agree with you. He is a writer by profession. So if he know his limit about where to make humor and to whom he can make fun and this same level clarity in speech during nomination and other discussion then he can easily attract the audience.

This season other than Priyanka no has much popularity. So he has chance if he know how to speak in which situation.

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

I'm yet to watch a single eposide...when a 10 second promo got me bored already I just can't bring myself together to watch it lol. It seems same daam format as last season. Ticket to finale will probably be why I deserve to be winner.

Naanum pakala machi. Interest varamatenguthu.... i may skip this whole week i guess. Will follow Only the promos and the update here.👍🏼

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

LOL ! Did they get married on the stage or something. Zappa for money people will even give up dignity for 2 second fame.

i dont know exactly machi. But I have seen a video of this part in YT or somewhere long before. They married somewhere and came straight to the shooting to attend that competition I guess....