Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She's sick and toxic!🤢 I hope BB15 further exposes her ugly personality. 

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

No matter how many times she does it she would keep on losing. 

Once a loser always a loser. She can do whatever she wants. Makers can do whatever they want. So even we can say whatever we want. 

If it's fine then don't complain when others call out the special treatment she's getting. 

I totally agree with you..

Also if repetation is now allowed in BB then they should bring contestants like Pooja Mishra , Imam, Surbhi etc ... They will be more fun and TRP materials..

@Also to some people who are saying vikas deboleena and others, they were never regular contestants again, they were entered as guests only, even rakhi was not regular, she was also in challanger theme, but here shmaita is here from DAY 1...

Fan page ka aachar dale kya , who cares😂

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

No matter how many times she does it she would keep on losing. 

Once a loser always a loser. She can do whatever she wants. Makers can do whatever they want. So even we can say whatever we want. 

If it's fine then don't complain when others call out the special treatment she's getting. 

special treatment 3 OTT walo ko mila 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I like her so won't mind seeing more of her.

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

She is not going to win however many times she tries 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss/status/1429654633165647882?s=20

This was Shamita ka “apologized to her mother” and “anxiety attack ka excuse” after doing sadak chaap gaalee galoch and ofc #BiasedHost #KJo ka hosting…. She was like his cohost on shows and ofc could do no wrong. Even if she engaged in sadak chaap gaalees over nothing … if you look for it am sure her videos hurtling these gaalees are somewhere too … 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xsFMVy6KLw

And hey. That’s a beeped version. They beeped nishant for no reason. He didn’t say any gaalees. Try to find a non beeped version. And she hurled these abuses for literally no reason 😂😂😂. Nishant didn’t say anything wrong. She just assumed wrong and went off 😂😂 

so if that is possible. There is no answer to why she is here for her 3rd season. Perhaps she will start a new trend and also be here for her 4th,5th… 10th season — permanent contestant :). Nepotism se kuch bhee ho saktaa hain. 😂😂

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Irony is she is boring to the core and arrogant to another level but she feels she is most entertaining

I agree there are way better contestants if another chance can be givem to

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I really wonder why people like her? She treats everyone like dirt. I think she will continue to come until she wins and proves to the world that she is better than her sister.

Edited by SriRani - 2 years ago
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

gluten free khabi bhi adan aa sakthi hai kabhi bhi bahar jasakta hai 😆 i wish she gets eliminated early but i dont trust colours uska minimum gaurentee hoga 3 months ke

jaisa karan ka top 5 hai

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutiee0034

Many people keeps coming everytime.

Vikas Gupta , rakhi sawaant , Shamita , deboleena, Rahul Mahajan etc.

they are wild cards....not from day1...and no one from wildcard has one till date