Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

woww finally Teju's AT πŸ₯³

Hi everyone

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Btw. Yeah life mein first time AT entry maare hain. Mereko lagtaa hain jab mera band bajaana hoga to sab log mujhey aisee maut dengey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But theek hain. Entry le li. Let Teju be as strong as Divya. And not a phooskee bomb πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»  Aham Brahmasmee πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Are you fan of Divya also ?

Then i am sure we'll enjoy here πŸ˜†

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Are you fan of Divya also ?

Then i am sure we'll enjoy here πŸ˜†

Uskee lambee story hain. Log mujhey fan boltey they for Divya. Honestly not a fan. Just ek solid appreciation for someone that was exceptionally strong since first wkv. I wasn’t even sure she would be able to stand her ground after that or second wkv. Aur woh bhee vs KJO in a Nepotic industry. And that second wkv to she rattled the heck out of him to the point of him having to scream fair fair fair. Now here is where it gets even stranger for me. That combined with lone wolf she became .. I was like underdog strong woman. As usual. Mein tareef kartaa hoon and as always they lose BB. But shockingly she won πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Never before has that happened in any BB season. Not with me. So mera to identity crisis ho Gayaa almost. But yes. I do appreciate her strength to stand her ground in that show. And her band bajaoing shamita followed by neha who chose her (in that debate task) etc etc. So will cut it short here. U get the gist..

Plus this is teju thread. So in case anyone wonders. Hope you get the context on why I said I hope this gal is strong. Warnaa mera early exit ho jayegaa yahaan se aur phir to meri maut guaranteeed hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Uskee lambee story hain. Log mujhey fan boltey they for Divya. Honestly not a fan. Just ek solid appreciation for someone that was exceptionally strong since first wkv. I wasn’t even sure she would be able to stand her ground after that or second wkv. Aur woh bhee vs KJO in a Nepotic industry. And that second wkv to she rattled the heck out of him to the point of him having to scream fair fair fair. Now here is where it gets even stranger for me. That combined with lone wolf she became .. I was like underdog strong woman. As usual. Mein tareef kartaa hoon and as always they lose BB. But shockingly she won πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Never before has that happened in any BB season. Not with me. So mera to identity crisis ho Gayaa almost. But yes. I do appreciate her strength to stand her ground in that show. And her band bajaoing shamita followed by neha who chose her (in that debate task) etc etc. So will cut it short here. U get the gist..

Plus this is teju thread. So in case anyone wonders. Hope you get the context on why I said I hope this gal is strong. Warnaa mera early exit ho jayegaa yahaan se aur phir to meri maut guaranteeed hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

i get it. And yeah i know Teju ka AT haiπŸ˜† 

i was just saying that Divya k fan se milkar ek alag hi khushi hoti hai and vo Teju ka bhi fan nikale to double khushi πŸ€£

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

i get it. And yeah i know Teju ka AT haiπŸ˜† 

i was just saying that Divya k fan se milkar ek alag hi khushi hoti hai and vo Teju ka bhi fan nikale to double khushi πŸ€£

Yes. But I was ok posting. Sort of gave context to what I meant when I said as strong as…. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Aur just FYI. I have no background context on any of these HMs :). Like all BB season. Except ofc I know how 3 OTT contestants were in the OTT version.  So β€œbaggage and bias free” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today Tejasswi will  stand for right thing πŸ‘πŸΌ and inπŸ‘  yesterday episode she was spoke so well πŸ‘

priya185 thumbnail

Congrats on the thread please add me 

I am not able to tag nedhvik 

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya185

Congrats on the thread please add me 

I am not able to tag nedhvik 

Yeah sure i got your pm buddy i add u right here πŸ˜Š

djoker thumbnail