Users

Frequent Posters

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BrightShine

So guys bye😃

Meet you directly during mid december after my exams

So before i sign off let me predict 3 contestants who will be still inside the BB house by then

1.Madhumitha

2.Abhinay

3.Raju

Take care have fun 🙌

Tata🙋‍♀️

all the best for you exams 👍🏼 see you soon
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow seriously first eposide is 3hrs and 41 mins 😳 🙄 😑 😒. Give me like a week to catch up on that ish. I have no idea why vtv loves to drag these things keep it maxium 3 hrs. Appo finale eposide 24hrs than pola.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Wow seriously first eposide is 3hrs and 41 mins 😳 🙄 😑 😒. Give me like a week to catch up on that ish. I have no idea why vtv loves to drag these things keep it maxium 3 hrs. Appo finale eposide 24hrs than pola.

Yeah that much of a grand opening is too much. Like one hour special in two parts, like one hour on Saturday and one hour on Sunday fine but four hours at a stretch

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Yeah that much of a grand opening is too much. Like one hour special in two parts, like one hour on Saturday and one hour on Sunday fine but four hours at a stretch

I do hope for the love of God they spilt the finale into 2 parts or even 3 and not try to be innovative and say we doing it live and kill us .

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

andha something than bhayama irukku

They have 2 ppl from rural quota

No seniors quota this time

I thought Ramesh Khanna would come .

I still remember I had high hopes for Rio last time and then he fell flat on his face . This time no expectations

Yep adhe bayam dhaan enakkum

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Yashika Ku oru quota irukkum polaiye ovaru season laiyum.. eppadiaachum oru friend ulla vandhudaraanga and that to whoever was with her during the accident ..

Yes, and ellaam orey maathiri behaviour. I remember this Niroop guy used to give interviews when Yashika was inside the house. I won’t be surprised if he behaves like Bala 2.0 inside the house. Found this article on him:
https://astroulagam.com.my/entertainment/bigg-boss-yashikas-alleged-boyfriend-gives-his-statement-police-198449

Yashika and her friends always give me bad vibes. I remember when in Bigg Boss she said Umapathy (Thambi Ramiah’s son) is her best friend and we all were surprised how these 2 could be linked. Now seeing Umapathy’s bullying behaviour in Survivor Tamil I can understand. Ellaam orey kuttayil vizhunda mattai. Funnily we thought the same about Mahat, but his girlfriend/now wife has nicely moulded him to publicly stay away from all of them.

lankan121 thumbnail

Why hello there...😈😊. Welcome Back.

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

Yes, and ellaam orey maathiri behaviour. I remember this Niroop guy used to give interviews when Yashika was inside the house. I won’t be surprised if he behaves like Bala 2.0 inside the house. Found this article on him:
https://astroulagam.com.my/entertainment/bigg-boss-yashikas-alleged-boyfriend-gives-his-statement-police-198449

Yashika and her friends always give me bad vibes. I remember when in Bigg Boss she said Umapathy (Thambi Ramiah’s son) is her best friend and we all were surprised how these 2 could be linked. Now seeing Umapathy’s bullying behaviour in Survivor Tamil I can understand. Ellaam orey kuttayil vizhunda mattai. Funnily we thought the same about Mahat, but his girlfriend/now wife has nicely moulded him to publicly stay away from all of them.

What Niroop is Yashika’s boyfriend aa ??? Whoever comes in claims to be her BF .. First there was a talk that Bala was also her BF then it turned out to be just friend .. Hmmm ennomo ponga..

Mahat thank god stayed away from all this

llptch thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Why hello there...😈😊. Welcome Back.

Vanakkam, Vandhanam. I will wait and watch to see this time who is going to be your thangam 🤣

llptch thumbnail