Users

Frequent Posters

-banu- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BrightShine

So guys bye😃

Meet you directly during mid december after my exams

So before i sign off let me predict 3 contestants who will be still inside the BB house by then

1.Madhumitha

2.Abhinay

3.Raju

Take care have fun 🙌

Tata🙋‍♀️

All the best Nila 🤗

Take care.. Be safe..

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I remember that Raju guy from Aandal alagar serial . But these people are on monthly pay roll from vtv . They are mostly there to bring worst out of other innocent people . Pradeep is very smart . He knows how to run the show. Vtv has very goodcreative team who knows how to aricha the same maavu with different faces . I’m sure the vtv employees will be instructed with script . Let us see who is the Bakra here

mirun thumbnail

Nila best of luck for your exam

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So many unknown faces is a good thing .. Now contestants has to do something to earn the vote otherwise we will get to c people like Shivani doing nothing and surviving in the show merely becoz of their existing fan base ..

So far Niroop, abishek, China ponnu in my dislike list.

Hope Priyanka does not become like Archana ..

Isai vaani, Ciby , Suruthi in my like list. Hope Isai Vaani does not play the sympathy card and Suruthi Colour card ..

Rest all no opinions as of now ..

Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello all

Happy that this time there is less vijaytv people. Hope Priyanka don't turn up like Archana.

I like Raju humor sense from Kana kaanum kalangal days. Let's see how he s doing..

No dislike as of now as I don't know many of them....

Edited by Psurya - 3 years ago
Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Promo 1 is of team selection and its captain.

Edited by Psurya - 3 years ago
mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Psurya

Hello all

Happy that this time there is less vijaytv people. Hope Priyanka don't turn up like Archana.

I like Raju humor sense from Kana kaanum kalangal days. Let's see how he s doing..

No dislike as of now as I don't know many of them....

no vtv stars will walk away with bad name . So athukku vaippu illai. Priyanka is face of vtv they won’t spoil her name .

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

So many unknown faces is a good thing .. Now contestants has to do something to earn the vote otherwise we will get to c people like Shivani doing nothing and surviving in the show merely becoz of their existing fan base ..

So far Niroop, abishek, China ponnu in my dislike list.

Hope Priyanka does not become like Archana ..

Isai vaani, Ciby , Suruthi in my like list. Hope Isai Vaani does not play the sympathy card and Suruthi Colour card ..

Rest all no opinions as of now ..

andha something than bhayama irukku

They have 2 ppl from rural quota

No seniors quota this time

I thought Ramesh Khanna would come .

I still remember I had high hopes for Rio last time and then he fell flat on his face . This time no expectations

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfox

Eian eian intha kolaveri Uma? Lol kutty ma pavam athu pona season singa penne.