preety_Sarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is so so good ♥️

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui

Thank you so much! I will come up with a little SS with a re-written version of the Haveli track, hopefully soon enough!

Yay!!! Curious, will it be continuatio of this scene where they have already had this conversation or will it be different. OMG, there were so many beautiful missed opportunities in the show with the Haveli track with her accusation of him leaving her during the Pooja, the sindoor scene, first Rasoi and pride in his eyes for her being his wife and cooking for the family and making Gaumbi eat, bonfire, ShiVish bond, him overhearing Rishita's taunts about her loveless life, her taking care of them after Danda Kaand, etc.

I can't wait to see you pen it from wherever you decide to pick up. If this story is to go by, I am impatiently waiting.

Miyas_Scribbles thumbnail

This is so so so sooo good ❤️

Please try and make it a drabble series if possible 😳

Inaayaa_sidiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kdxice

This is so so good ♥️

Thank you so much!❤️

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Yay!!! Curious, will it be continuatio of this scene where they have already had this conversation or will it be different. OMG, there were so many beautiful missed opportunities in the show with the Haveli track with her accusation of him leaving her during the Pooja, the sindoor scene, first Rasoi and pride in his eyes for her being his wife and cooking for the family and making Gaumbi eat, bonfire, ShiVish bond, him overhearing Rishita's taunts about her loveless life, her taking care of them after Danda Kaand, etc.

I can't wait to see you pen it from wherever you decide to pick up. If this story is to go by, I am impatiently waiting.

Hehe, it will be a continuation of this, like a prequel OS of sorts! The SS would be up soon enough hopefully, have a lot going on my plate rn, a whole another FF to take care of! I agree with you on the missed opportunities during the Haveli track, there were so many instances where progression could be shown but no, all we got is one step ahead two steps behind 💁🏻‍♀️.

Will post soon enough, hopefully the end of the week! Do you want to be tagged when the story goes up?

Originally posted by: Miyas_Scribbles

This is so so so sooo good ❤️

Please try and make it a drabble series if possible 😳

Thank you so much!

I will be making a continuation SS of this OS! soon!n❤️

random10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I LOVED THIS!!! I CANT WAIT FOR TELUGU CINEMA CANON!

Originally posted by: Anu_V

I LOVED THIS!!! I CANT WAIT FOR TELUGU CINEMA CANON!

Milenga milenga abhi you go sleep awwwnuuu ❤️❤️

Miyas_Scribbles thumbnail

Please do tag me when you put it up ♥️

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Inaayaa_sidiqui

Hehe, it will be a continuation of this, like a prequel OS of sorts! The SS would be up soon enough hopefully, have a lot going on my plate rn, a whole another FF to take care of! I agree with you on the missed opportunities during the Haveli track, there were so many instances where progression could be shown but no, all we got is one step ahead two steps behind 💁🏻‍♀️.

Will post soon enough, hopefully the end of the week! Do you want to be tagged when the story goes up?

I am pumped! Totally understand with your schedule. Just excited for what's about to come our way, especially now that I know it will be continuation of this!

Yes, please tag me if you don't mind. If not, I will probably get my hands on it eventually 😂