Infamous Salman Khan Story From 2003 😉

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

From reddit 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/n33ydd/salman_khans_famous_iski_li_uski_li_episode_has/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

“An expert from Live Mint's writeup by Aakar Patel titled "The men behind our stars". 

The most interesting, most charismatic of the Khans is Salman.

At one party a couple of years ago, he sat with his glass for the entire night on his toilet’s pot, inviting guests to visit him there.

In 2003, Salman was on Vijay Mallya’s yacht the Indian Princess for the Kingfisher calendar launch. I observed him, and noticed that he had repose, like Dick Diver in Fitzgerald’s Tender is the Night. He was wearing a white shirt and jeans, and held a glass of vodka. At one point he reached for a cigarette. Seeking to free his hand and light it, he casually slipped the glass into the hip pocket of his jeans in one motion. It was the sort of thing a star might do in a movie.

He can also be funny. When a reporter asked him where he had picked up his accent from, Salman replied: “From sleeping with so many foreign chicks." He used another word for sleeping with.

Sitting once with a group of chamchas, he flipped through a film magazine. He classified the heroines on its pages, stabbing his finger at their photographs: “Iski li, iski li, iski li(I’ve done her, and her, and her)." And then, stopping at an ageing actress, “iski nahin li(Not her)", to laughter.” 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

🤔 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not true👎🏼 Bhai said he is a virgin and he never lies.😊👍🏼

JayaBachan thumbnail

Absolute downgraded trash. This is the definition of charisma? A man who sits on his ass, pointing at various women in a magazine and boasting that he’s fcuked them? 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Absolute downgraded trash. This is the definition of charisma? A man who sits on his ass, pointing at various women in a magazine and boasting that he’s fcuked them? 

it is fake news btw, Salman never said that.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

it is fake news btw, Salman never said that.

I stand by my comment for any person who demeans others like that. Be it Salman or anyone else. If the news is indeed fake, then Salman has been spared from my wrath today. 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

I stand by my comment for any person who demeans others like that. Be it Salman or anyone else. 

arrey Baba I know that, was just saying Salman never said that.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

arrey Baba I know that, was just saying Salman never said that.

You quoted me too quickly. I edited it ☹️

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

You quoted me too quickly. I edited it ☹️

yeah, motto of life should be bang and forget. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Not true👎🏼 Bhai said he is a virgin and he never lies.😊👍🏼

So it’s just another myth added to the lore of Bhai

Did Paul Bunyan create the Grand Canyon ?

Did Bhai achieve this magnificent feat ? 

😆