Captain XYZ : R4 Sheep Scoreboard Pg 144, R4 Results: Pg 124-136

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello I-Forum-wasis

Welcome to the

Game details

1. Round 1 will be " Guess Who am I?" It consists of 8 questions in total. You will be given total 5 clues (one clue per question i.e 5 clues for total 8 questions of Round 1 per day) & you have to guess what it could be at the end of each clue. 

If you guess the correct answer in first clue, you'll get +10 points, if you change it in 2nd clue and give a new & correct answer you'll get +6 points & so on. If at the end its been found that you have given your final wrong answer at 2nd clue, it would cost your -8 points & so on. Round 1 will have 4 levels. 

To sum up, 

Correct answer at 1st clue : +10 points (incorrect : -10 points)

Correct answer at 2nd clue : +6 points (incorrect : -6 points)

Correct answer at 3rd clue : +4 points (incorrect : -4 points)

Correct answer at 4th clue : +2 points (incorrect : -2 points)

Correct answer at 5th clue : +0.5 points (incorrect : -0.5 points)

Suppose, you've given correct answer at 1st clue but changed it later, you'll get negative points as per rules. Suppose you've thought from the 4th clue that you want to give your answer of 1st clue, you can do that, but you'll get points according to the rules.

Also suppose you don't want to change your 2nd clue answer in 3rd clue too, reply me back as "NO CHANGE" which means I will take your just last clue answer. 

2. Round 2 will be "Brain teasers". It will have 2 levels having 8×2 =16 Questions in total. Each correct answer would give you +6 points & each incorrect answer would give you -3 points. All questions are compulsory.

3. Round 3 will be "Identify me". It will have 2 levels having 6x2 = 12 Questions in total . You maybe given clips of voices of famous personalities & identify them. Or you maybe given a picture of famous personality (distorted version) & identify them.  Or you maybe given a food preparation technique & you've to identify the one. Or you maybe given a video clip of a travel destination and you've to identify the place. 

Each correct answer would give you +6 points & each incorrect answer would give you -3 points. All questions are compulsory.

4. Round 4 will be a Sheep game. Most popular answer would give you +4 points and each unpopular answer would give you -2 points. No goals would be given to anyone. 

5. Round 5 will be an anti-sheep game. It will be MCQ based. Least popular answer (most unpopular answer) would give you +4 points and other popular answers would give you -2 points.

Lifelines

You have 3 lifelines in total which you can use in Rounds 2 & 3.

(1) "Options' help" using which you'll get 4 options for that particular question in total. 

(2) "50-50 option" using which you'll get 2 options for that particular question in total. 

(3) "Infinitely's advice" using which you can use her answer for any particular question. But final call will be yours whether you want to use her answer or not. 

You can use each lifeline only once.

Game begins from 1st November, 2021.

(Game credit : Rounds inspired from various quiz shows)

Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

1) evilxbalaa

2) Anisha06

3) Alaukik

4) Nichuss

5) SilentEyes7

6) Bacillusbadius

7) .shivi396

8) Biggboss15

9) DelusionsOfNeha

10) Fix_BB

11) RandomWaliLadki

12) BlackWitch 

13) Daphnes

14) VioletOrchid123

15) Mahisa_22

16) Kinginthenorth9

17) sumaishu

18) Life_Is_Dutiful

19) teri_Sanem

20) md410

21) dusk2dawn

22) canuck-umz

23) NerdyMukta

24) H_B_K

25) TheRoadNotTaken

26) Amekha

27) Bee222

28) Bhavisweet03

29) missFiesty_69

30) Mysterie_girl

31) WildestDreams

32) RishiGirl

33) jodh57

34) ZestyZeniaZetas

35) SoniRSippu21

MochaQueen thumbnail

Sign me up

Please add a sheep/anti sheep round

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Sign me up

Thanks for the tag but i will have to pass. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Sign me up

Okay one round of sheep & one round of anti sheep will be added, Hinna. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Simi.  I will think about it and let you know later.  I have a work deadline coming up in the middle of October.

Cheers..

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Thanks for the tag Simi.  I will think about it and let you know later.  I have a work deadline coming up in the middle of October.

Cheers..

Okay no probs, game will begin most probably from November first week. So take your time, Raji.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

For the game, I need a minimum of 30 participants. If I get the required no., then only I will arrange the game.