What happened to Hiten tejwani?

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

once upon a time i used to see this guy on tv some kiran virani , he seems to be a good actor back in days but since 2006-07 when my mother left watching those shows i never knew where these guys went i thought they could have been decent actor as they were really popular back in days 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

After Kasautti Zindagi Ki he did Big Boss. Didn't watch that season but I guess people loved him ,never heard anything bad about him.  I liked him and his wife together in that show on Sony.  

BlackWitch thumbnail

Hiten stopped doing TV serials for a while, I think. I missed him onscreen too. He and Gauri made a wonderful TV pair. Kutumb is still one of my favourite shows ❀️ 

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Last I heard he had a small role in a web series. I hope he gets something as the main lead again soon.

Edited by Floofy_Wolf - 2 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

He recently did the tv show gupta brothers 

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

He recently did an ullu show but alas didnt go full fledged like his contemporariesπŸ˜† 

JayaBachan thumbnail

He was always the replacement or backup hero. If an actor gets fired/quits/face swaps, then fikerrr not, Hiten is here to take his place. πŸ˜‚

To think that KripaTheDayaanFromStree hugged Hiten and mistook him for Angad (Iqbal Khan). This was the ITV equivalent of being the most heinous criminal offence - worthy of life imprisonment. How dare she. 😠

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

He was always the replacement or backup hero. If an actor gets fired/quits/face swaps, then fikerrr not, Hiten is here to take his place. πŸ˜‚

To think that KripaTheDayaanFromStree hugged Hiten and mistook him for Angad (Iqbal Khan). This was the ITV equivalent of being the most heinous criminal offence - worthy of life imprisonment. How dare she. 😠

That show ended more than 15 yrs ago, yet you still harp on kripa 😲 🀣

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

That show ended more than 15 yrs ago, yet you still harp on kripa 😲 🀣

PTSD left untreated. πŸ˜”

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

PTSD left untreated. πŸ˜”

Forget her, you already have billion πŸ‘ΉπŸ˜ˆ