Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: etherealbeauty

Back then there used to be a lot of nasty cat fights in bw. Today only kangna is carrying on the legacy.

The current lot is super boring. Just plastic faces and irrelevant photoshoots. No spark in their personalities. BW's quality has deteriorated
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My mother has told me many stories about Bollywood of those days.... There used to be a Urdu magazine called Shama and others that posted stories.. There was one such story posted by an anonymous girl that how once Dharmendra had come to her college for an event and saw her(so this girl was extremely beautiful). He promised her a role and the girl ended up running away from home.. She was taken advantage by Dharmendra and other men as well.. Ultimately she was given a second lead role(some alaadin type movie of dharmendra I can't recall the name..either had parveen or zeenat) in a movie but she was too traumatised to take it anymore and didn't accept the movie... She then started working in a beauty parlor..

Edited by sweet_chilly - 3 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

Celebrities used to be straighforward in interviews then😲

"I wanna hit somebody".

JayaBachan thumbnail

Amrita’s straightforward attitude makes KJO seem like a saint. 😂

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Amrita’s straightforward attitude makes KJO seem like a saint. 😂

Nowadays all celebrities are so vanilla-with-no-added-sugar. The only dose of real, raw, and coarse spice we get these days are from Bigg Boss. But 90% of the people there are has-beens and nobodies, so..

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Nowadays all celebrities are so vanilla-with-no-added-sugar. The only dose of real, raw, and coarse spice we get these days are from Bigg Boss. But 90% of the people there are has-beens and nobodies, so..

Yeah but Big Boss fights are so petty and stupid. I gave up on the second episode because none of the arguments were making any sense. I do watch old BB fights on youtube and it pisses me off that nobody punches each other in the face. 😏

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Yeah but Big Boss fights are so petty and stupid. I gave up on the second episode because none of the arguments were making any sense. I do watch old BB fights on youtube and it pisses me off that nobody punches each other in the face. 😏

They can't, since violence is off-limits (except for a privileged few, including the one who recently passed away *no disrespect*).

They do have frying pan and saucer fights though.

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 3 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

They can't, since violence is off-limits (except for a privileged few, including the one who recently passed away *no disrespect*).

They do have frying pan and saucer fights though.

Dolly Ji was a psychopath but her fights were the most entertaining. Urvashi and Pooja was the most annoying to watch onscreen with their ridiculous fights. I wouldn’t last two days in BB.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Dolly Ji was a psychopath but her fights were the most entertaining. Urvashi and Pooja was the most annoying to watch onscreen with their ridiculous fights. I wouldn’t last two days in BB.

BAAP PE MAAT JAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

BB is some next level shit though, and that's why I really enjoy it 😆 Seeing these "sophisticated, elegant, classy" celebs behave like sadakchhaps in that show is soul satisfying ☺️