Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi 3 Written Updates 29 Sept 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

In the garden Dev is shocked to hear Sanj’s love confession . Sona reaches there n asks what was going on , she looks from Dev to Sanj , she asks both, Dev remembers Ishwari maa asking her to give a performance of a movie scene . Dev tells Sona that it felt mamzingky real . He smiles from Sanj to Sona .
sona says she felt it was real n not acting . Sanj assures they will play the game another time , she thanks Devakshi for lovely dinner , for the lovely family time . She leaves .

Devakshi prepare for bedtime , he reminds her of checking the homework , she has already done that . Later Sona asks Dev that sanj’s performance was little unnatural. He agrees it was strange , who talks to their boss like that , may be it was because she recently had a break up , she makes extra efforts . Dev says after breakup life become painful, Sona agrees.

Sona asks Dev to confirm if she reached home safely ,Dev messages her .

at Sanj’s house she tells Reema that Dev understood her words but tried to cover up in presence of his wife . If Sona had not reached there Dev would have reacted surely .
Reema asks her to forget about Dev as he did not care for her , right then she gets Dev’s message , she is thrilled .

At Dixit house , Suha comes to Devakshi bedroom , she wants to sleep with mom n dad, Sona asks why she looked upset. Sona shares hiw Neha Bua told her that all will love n care for Ayush as he was a boy , no one will care n clove Soha just like that did to Neha since childhood . Devakshi are shocked , Sona hugs n assures mummy loves Soha the most . Sona glares at Dev , he rushes to Hena’s room,

He finds Ishwari pampering Neha lovingly , Dev confronts Neha for giving Soha wrong ideas . Neha says she was saying the things that she has seen happening in this house, was she wrong ?? Dev confronts her for her wrong ideas . Dev Neha have argument ,Neha insists the earlier they prepare Soha to face the truth the better for her , because that’s why was going to happen . Dev asks maa to explain to Neha but she asks Dev to relax , she was upset , right now , she will not understand, when Neha gets into better state of mind they will explain to her . Not now . Dev gets frustrated with Mother n daughter n asks out of the room .

Dev finds Sona and Shubh in the kitchen preparing hot chocolate for the kids . The three have good time together n have fun and masti as they have video call with Bijoy .
Sona notices Sourabh and his wife carrying loads of food . She asks what was all the food for . Bijoy informs it was for Zedan who was not eating .

After the call is over Bijoy calls Zedan tk come and eat the food as it was his birthday today . Zedan greets Bijoy n starts eating . Sourabh reveals it was not his birthday today , Bijoy reveals this was a trick to make Zedan eat food , zedan reveals he was left with no more money , he did not want to ask him father , his sports scholarship was two months away , Bose family offers to help him.

Dev reaches his office next morning he is shocked to find rose petal path lined with Diyas on both sides . He walks on the side and reaches his desk n finds a red rose bouquet, he reads the note which is a Shero shayari .
right then much to Dev’s astonishment Sanj appears and recites the sher o shayari confessing her love again. He looks at Sanjana questioningly .

Precap

Dev admires his family foto and says he had his own perfect family , he adored n loved his family n none was allowed to come between them .

Sanjana receives a foto of a girl who was her neice . Sanjana is shocked to learn daughter of Devakshi , Suhana was her niece .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Watchable episode except for the first 3-4 mins.... Go for it 👍🏼

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I know these things are going to happen and all... Like I thought Sanjana would give such excuse...

But what is happening here? Dev is believing that it was her act and he voluntarily appreciates that. I know, he don't create scene when it comes to others but this reaction is disappointing. Is he really dumb or what?

This Dev and Sonakshi is such a dumb couple. Tomorrow Sanjana comes in gorilla's attire and propose Dev and then Dev says that this gorilla was trained to speak and even propose.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Anyways, the episode was really good. Dev confronting Neha was really good.

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am not getting good feeling abt this track. Looks like its heading towards sanj blackmailing dev to accept her love. If not she will reveal the truth to soha.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: havima

I am not getting good feeling abt this track. Looks like its heading towards sanj blackmailing dev to accept her love. If not she will reveal the truth to soha.

I think this had been predicted by one of the members some time ago. Definitely looks headed in that direction

kar08 thumbnail

I don’t get how Dev is a CEO and reached where he is in life. Psycho was proposing to him on bended knee and he thinks it’s an act Matlab, she (supposedly) went off in a taxi, came back and enacted the scene just for him😆 It didn’t occur to him that she should have done the scene for the whole family, if at all. Wasn’t it supposed to be family time, not Dev Sir time ?😆

Good to see some communication at long last between Dev and Sona. But Sona definitely looked very uncomfortable and suspicious when psycho did that scene. Don’t know why she went along with Dev’s explanation instead of expressing her dislike of all this nonsense right there and then. Cmon she’s just an employee, no need to worry about offending her. Speak your mind !

Finally Dev spoke up for his daughter. I felt really bad for Soha. Neha should go for counselling to resolve her bitterness about the past. She can’t turn back the clock and the poison inside her is eating her up and causing her to upset a mere child and be toxic to everyone around her. The only positive steps she can take is to see someone professional who can help her deal with the past and move forward.

Glad Dev at least acknowledged that Neha has been rude to Sona as well on several occasions. This is actually an interesting track with good potential, far more so than the psycho rubbish.

Dev still looking confused at sanjana’s open declaration of love in the office 😆 Not angry about the sheer inappropriateness of it all ! Will he at least fire her after this ? Or will the blackmailing start before he can do that ?

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: havima

I am sure family court will allow Suhana to stay with her parents whom she has known since birthand who love herso much ....rather than Sanjana who is single .

kar08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am sure family court will allow Suhana to stay with her parents whom she has known since birthand who love herso much ....rather than Sanjana who is single .

Ya but before that she will have to undergo so much psychological trauma if she finds out she’s not their daughter

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just wonder what kind of office it is that employees can enter their boss's room and decorate? Room suppose to be locked every day after office is closed until boss is step in..is indian offices r like this? Bakwaas dekhaane ka ek limit rakho bhaisaab/memsaab ..from where u guys get this garbage story line ?2ndly y dev is his idiotic weird face expression mode?how come still he doesn't understand that sanjana is abnormal ..he should call a police and get arrested her ..😡 when he will grow up ?🙄

Kaunsa drug leke yieh story likh rahe ho idiot cvs wale? Jaago hosh mai aao

Thanks su ..