Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Milking nepotism some more to stay in the news by giving gyaan to outsiders. The irony! 🤣

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loudmouth just like her Dad. She is where she is today only thanks to her Dad. She conveniently forgets nonstar kids find a challenge at every step of their career. Unlike star kids, they don't have access to things these talentless star kids have.

How else does one explain millions of followers for the likes of Shanaya and Ananya on IG, who don't even have the required looks to enter the film industry? No offense to any of their fans....

Like they say it's Kismat. The least this woman can do is shut her mouth and be sensitive to the struggles of her colleagues.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

“Of course. Who hasn’t? Like this whole star kid debate is useless because it is not like no star kid hasn’t lost out on a project because of somebody else. But nobody goes around crying about it. It’s okay, sab ke saath hota hai (it happens to everyone). Deal with it, dude. That’s life. There is no point talking about spilt milk,” she said."

So gross. I am speechless.

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Muh kyun kholte hai yeh log...now when she will get even sensible criticism for this comment she will lay definitely pick the vile one out and cry

hasini009 thumbnail

कंगना की तनहाई GIF - बेवफा बेवफाई Kangana GIFs

I'm watching you. wait for me baby😎

Edited by hasini009 - 3 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

But I am seeing it from Sonakshi's point of view. People think just because she is a "star kid" that she gets 100% extra special star treatment every time

Well, she DOES get special treatment because she is a star kid

but she's lost out on films herself to other star kids.

Because she is a shitty actor and even after a dozen fortunate movies, could not make a place for herself in showbiz

Yet people still think she has the upper hand

She does have the upper hand over every newcomer jo literally jootey ghistey hai, going from audition to audition, to just get noticed.

That is an incredibly frustrating position to be in, so she's speaking on the NUANCE of the situation. And good for her.

Her situation is about as nuanced as Kangana's tweets, as in, not at all. She was born in privilege - the least she can do is PRETEND to be grateful about it, instead of asking the actual strugglers to suck it.

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

How difficult it is to keep the mouth shut and carry on doing the films offered to you on a platter?! 🤪

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bechari ko koi attention nahi de raha tha itne saal se. Movies bhi koi nahi de raha, but uske liye toh pitaji ke haath pair maarne padenge. Attention seeking is easier.

1123225 thumbnail

I understand your frustration. But I am seeing it from Sonakshi's point of view. People think just because she is a "star kid" that she gets 100% extra special star treatment every time, but she's lost out on films herself to other star kids. Yet people still think she has the upper hand. That is an incredibly frustrating position to be in, so she's speaking on the NUANCE of the situation. And good for her.

It's like telling a patient who's had surgery she too got a cut from chopping veggies.

Or saying all lives matter to a black person.

Uncool.

1216650 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

कंगना की तनहाई GIF - बेवफा बेवफाई Kangana GIFs

I'm watching you. wait for me baby😎

😆

Word Count: 0