Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago

I like her in some films but not when she opens her mouth. She talks like a bully sometimes

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

“Chalo, forget me. My father also, who was not a star kid, has lost out on many projects. It happens to every actor, it’s part and parcel of the job. It’s not something which is so unheard of or so new, it happens to everyone and it has been happening. Like I said, it’s part and parcel of the job, you move on with your life, work hard and keep at it,” she added.

- I don't see any lies, Queen Sonakshi is brave enough to say something which makes sense and she knew it could be misconstrued by CLICKBAIT headlines and she still said it, gotta love her.

Kwk sonakshi sinha GIF - Find on GIFER

1123225 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

“Chalo, forget me. My father also, who was not a star kid, has lost out on many projects. It happens to every actor, it’s part and parcel of the job. It’s not something which is so unheard of or so new, it happens to everyone and it has been happening. Like I said, it’s part and parcel of the job, you move on with your life, work hard and keep at it,” she added.

- I don't see any lies, Queen Sonakshi is brave enough to say something which makes sense and she knew it could be misconstrued by CLICKBAIT headlines and she still said it, gotta love her.

Agree re; clickbait headlines, but it isn't her place to tell someone at a disadvantage to deal with it. The little speech is arrogant and condescending. Shatru could've said it but not her.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lol Star kids don't go around crying because they have the backing of the industry to get more projects.

Privileged people have no right to tell how unprivileged lot should deal with things which they don't face.

Talk about entitlement!

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Agree re; clickbait headlines, but it isn't her place to tell someone at a disadvantage to deal with it. The little speech is arrogant and condescending. Shatru could've said it but not her.

I understand your frustration. But I am seeing it from Sonakshi's point of view. People think just because she is a "star kid" that she gets 100% extra special star treatment every time, but she's lost out on films herself to other star kids. Yet people still think she has the upper hand. That is an incredibly frustrating position to be in, so she's speaking on the NUANCE of the situation. And good for her.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I agree with Sonakshi. No one likes a whiner 😆

1191706 thumbnail

They cry about losing films because they are passionate about acting and not a lazy actor like her who did Lootera to win 'critical acclaim' and then whined for one whole year when she lost out on awards.

1204950 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Lol Star kids don't go around crying because they have the backing of the industry to get more projects.

Privileged people have no right to tell how unprivileged lot should deal with things which they don't face.

Talk about entitlement!

She lost films after giving back to back flops and now dealing with it doing a Zoya Akhtar produced film. Bhavnaon ko samjho.

Edited by Galouti - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaDarling

They cry about losing films because they are passionate about acting and not a lazy actor like her who did Lootera to win 'critical acclaim' and then whined for one whole year when she lost out on awards.

No one likes a whiner 😆