Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I'm thinking it might be a good thing. Could turn her life around by allowing her to present her version of the story. So many people's lives changed forever due to Bigg Boss. I think Rhea should go too. What has she got to lose!

I will be so happy if it happens....but I think its just a rumor...her cases are still in court so she might not be able to disclose anything more about it other than what is already out there....but more power to her....just the fact that such rumors are there means that her life is getting back to normal...👍🏼

Originally posted by: Sorein

Out of interest, what has she done or achieved that makes you feel she deserves better?

Her achievement is that she survived the torture and the vilification she went through...she was hounded like an animal by the media .....she showed how strong she is ...just for that she deserves everything good in her life.

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

Out of interest, what has she done or achieved that makes you feel she deserves better?

She made me watch news 24x7 in the year 2020.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I'm thinking it might be a good thing. Could turn her life around by allowing her to present her version of the story. So many people's lives changed forever due to Bigg Boss. I think Rhea should go too. What has she got to lose!

Is she allowed to talk about it though.. investigation isn’t closed on papers as such.. plus we can expect a social media melt down.

BB15 will get a lot of views though.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Sonalifan said she is not doing the show

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Does she have any movies coming up

josh135 thumbnail

If rhea enters shamita and pratik will look likes flies in bb