Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Yes. My Hindi is actually weak. Wow! So you must be knowing more languages like Marathi, Hindi and regional language of UP...😊

As far I know, the one who have contributed more content in Wikipedia has the ability to lock the edit option. Or else, if someone has reported, Wikipedia officials can lock the edit. After some days, it will become editable. So it is not necessary to be the programming section to control that as anyone can contribute to Wikipedia. So some fool is doing tamasha.

Yes I can talk in Marathi too. My native language Awadhi which sounds similar to Bhojpuri but is actually a lot different. I can hardly talk in Awadhi. No the wikipedia of big channels actually lock the page of channel programming so no one do any mischief there. So its insiders only who did not edit Jijaji2.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Ohh that's why you talk in English most of the times. I am from UP but live in Maharashtra.

I don't understand why wikipedia of Sab TV has still kept Jijaji2 in current instead of shifting it to former list which they immediately did with Baalveer Returns and Kaatelal. One important thing is all big channels wikipedia have locked their programming section so that no one can edit it for fun. So its only channel insiders who can edit programming sections of all big channels. It means Jijaji2 is not removed from current list by insiders itself not some random person. After Jijaji2 ended, the programming section is edited at least 3 times but they still did not shift Jijaji2 to former list. I don't know if its by mistake(But why same mistake 3-4 times?) or there is some reason behind it. I wish its the second assumption.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Sony_SAB

Wikipedia Can Be Edited I Don't Trust It.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Yes I can talk in Marathi too. My native language Awadhi which sounds similar to Bhojpuri but is actually a lot different. I can hardly talk in Awadhi. No the wikipedia of big channels actually lock the page of channel programming so no one do any mischief there. So its insiders only who did not edit Jijaji2.

Maybe... But why should they do such a blunder?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Wikipedia Can Be Edited I Don't Trust It.

Yes it can but the programming pages are strictly locked so this time it's insiders job only. If you see programming pages of all the big channels you will see they are locked. So don't know why they are making blunder.