Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Rapist Didi ke saath aisa hi hona chahiye👍🏼.

Ise laga bacche ki wajah se ise VIP treatment milega but sab ulta hi ho raha hai🤣.

Yeh bandi tolerate bilkul nahi kar payegi ignorance & Imlie ke liye sab ka concern. Koi na koi kaand zaroor karegi to instigate the Ts against Imlie but mujhe feeling aa rahi hai ki sab chaale ulti hi padegi iski abhi.

Will watch the epi in a short while. 

Arre she was fully trying ke imlie ki aadat hai aise chale jaana kahin na kahin kisi na kisi se baatein kar rahi hogi yeh woh but everyone rather made faces at her bullshit and NN kept bajaooing her ke how do you know jab kisi aur ko nahi oata uske pati ko nahi pata and APNI  KAALI ZABAAN BAND RAKHO

Legit sabke faces

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL arey no need to say sorry😆....aur maine chup hone ko bhi nahin bola....just saying ki thoda character ke hisaab se bhi socho before thinking na.....lol Adi is not some mastermind type of character....he either has moments of extreme clarity or he becomes very obtuse....middle ground kam hi hai😆

This AdI and writers have made my bheja karab.. just when I think maybe he has some brilliant stroke of idea.. I forgot .. he ain’t the type.. chalo .. lesson learnt.. ain’t shy to admit I was wrong 😂😂😂😂

AreYaar thumbnail

Some caps on Powerful Imaliya ka tashan to the gundas....who btw she was still calling BHAIYYA even while blasting them🤣

Love this gif!

Me waiting to copy/paste this meme on Didi all week😛😆

Then didi be like

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Thank you for a lovely analysis AY! I must admit - I got a little upset when I started reading the WU and it had didi asking Imlie to clean her room - but felt so much better after watching the episode 👍🏼 👍🏼 

Arey humaari positivity ki dukaan ne aaj itni jaldi haath khade kar liye the? 😛😆....Come on now, you need to be more positive than the rest of us, remember? 😆

WU rarely gives the full picture....it's usually better to watch yourself to get a sense of the scenes. 

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

This AdI and writers have made my bheja karab.. just when I think maybe he has some brilliant stroke of idea.. I forgot .. he ain’t the type.. chalo .. lesson learnt.. ain’t shy to admit I was wrong 😂😂😂😂

Overthinking is Injurious to health.. 🤣 ☮✌ aap toh maan liye and it is rather graceful of you  if baaki sab bhi itna dil gurda rakhtr and fail hone ke baad 2 min ki khamoshi rskhte toh baat hi kya thi..( not throwing shade at ya  RD ji as I said ✌) 

AreYaar thumbnail

And also like THIS.....yeh toh ab Didi ka signature move ho raha hai

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Don't you guys think AC and Rajni devi scenes were better in comparison to when AC is with Malini?🤪 VIP level ki mili bhagat chalri ti lmao. 🤣 😂 😆 Even AC just mentioned Malini probably like once or twice but remainder of the focus was on her emptying her bank balance to try to get rid Imlie.🤣

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Finally we enter a new week and turn a new leaf of sorts into Kidnapping track focused on show ki one and only HEROINE - IMLIE😆

Kuch despo logon ne bahut chaalein chalkar socha ki ab unka raaj hoga T house pe😆.....baccha tak manufacture kar liya out of thin air.....but badle mein mil raha hai log calling her KACHRA and KABAAD👏🤣🤣

Rupi ke muh mein finally zubaan aayi after many days as she returned to form blasting M for trying to treat Imlie like a naukar and asking her to go dust her room🤢.....Rupi ne bol diya ki haan kar do, Imlie....Malini ke room mein waise bhi bahut KACHRA bhara hai....humein is KABAAD se tum hi mukti dilaa sakti ho🤣.  M is basically trying to lehraao the baccha in everyone's faces now but Rupi was literally like, "maan na maan, main tera mehmaan"? lol told her to buzz off when she was trying to call Rupi bacche ki bua😆

Also loved that Imlie is still trying to keep herself focused on doing active things like her padhaai or chores around the house rather than just padoing laachaar/dejected like a certain Babusahib was just two days back🤔😆.....Baaki toh Sundar/Rupi/Pankaj are all positive vibes around Imlie right now :) 

Anyways, the rest was build up for Imlie's kidnap.....lol I'm quite fine with them dragging this as longgggg as they want😆.....Malini ji ko already ghanta attention mil raha hai ghar mein even with the one scene when Imlie was there.....uske baad toh😆. They built up the tension bit by bit in family waale being confused for a bit about where Imlie could be and Malini as usual trying to downplay Imlie's disappearance saying yahaan wahaan gayi hogi but point to be noted, NONE of the Ts responded to a single statement from M😆.....Only NN was responding to tell her to shut up her KAALI ZUBAAN😆. 

Mithi is still in C house praying to SM and getting freaked out over diya bujne ka abshagun which means ki Imaliya is in danger😆.....ab Babusahib naya diya jalaayenge VISHWAAS wala for Imaliya🤣

Imaliya was bajaaoing the kidnappers nicely in her Powerful Imaliya form but phir backed down cuz of the other girls there who were scared. And AC did indeed end up being the cause for Imlie getting kidnapped cuz she told the traffickers ki head where to find Imlie.....M doesn't seem to know yet that her mom did this but I'm sure she will be happy enough when she finds out ki Imlie ho gayi iske raaste se saaf🤔. Seems like AC will be out of jail soon given the woman she made this deal with.....

Precap is Didi free....I'm happy enough with that👏😆

I do feel that it's time for the balance to tilt in Imlie's favor....Malini got a false victory with the court case win....she's set to lose a lot in the coming days with the Ts also focusing more than ever on Imlie and not giving much bhaav to M trying to use the baby for attention. 

Thank you. Dear AY

@ bold

I still dont trust. The T ‘s 🤣

Malini has to faint just once 

Thee seniir T’s will drift to team Malini in a heartbeat🤣

Aparna the hypocrite she is leaves me with no hope not even a tad bit 

Mann mein laddoo phut rahe honge ki finally my Adi is stuck.  With my priced bahu  Malini 🤪

Edited by brat2008 - 2 years ago

Haan yeh waali Imaliya ke qisse sunaa de Jugnu jail mein baithe baithe Rajni Devi ko😆

Imlie be like