Why Bigg Boss season 2 and 3 are not on Voot?

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Bigg Boss Season 1 was on Sony so it makes sense why it's not on Voot (it should be on SonyLIV).

But season 2 and season 3 aired on Colors like rest of the seasons, so they should be on Voot.

Why only the seasons hosted by Salman Khan are available online?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have been searching for long myself but cant even find them on youtube. In the lockdown I had seen the full 4th season an episode every day 😆 Was quite enjoyable because all those people looked saints and the show itself looked so different and pious 😆 Except ofcourse dolly bindra.

Sasha1321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I have been searching for long myself but cant even find them on youtube. In the lockdown I had seen the full 4th season an episode every day 😆 Was quite enjoyable because all those people looked saints and the show itself looked so different and pious 😆 Except ofcourse dolly bindra.

S4 is one of the best seasons of bb honestly..so many iconic moments. Who were ur favs?

Edited by Sasha1321 - 3 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

S13 and s4 are my fave seasons too.

Sasha1321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

S13 and s4 are my fave seasons too.

Same... who's ur fav contestant from s4

smallwonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sasha1321

S4 is one of the best seasons of bb honestly..so many iconic moments. Who were ur favs?

Veena Malik 😆 😳 I actually liked the season as a whole. Shweta was good & deserving to win. I liked veena, ashmit in a different way (entertainment wise) 😆 Dolly ofcourse for the havoc without which the season wudnt have been wat it was. Seemaji was ok initially - later on became a headache 😆 Khali - no actually. Sameer was good, but he overdid the righteous & dignified thing. And if only one I actually disliked - was sara 🤔 Manoj tiwari - how did I forget 😆 He was funny - the eggs fight 🤣 And when he was eliminated, he was such a sore looser and actually shredded his own image & reputation to bits n pieces 😆

Sasha1321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Veena Malik 😆 😳 I actually liked the season as a whole. Shweta was good & deserving to win. I liked veena, ashmit in a different way (entertainment wise) 😆 Dolly ofcourse for the havoc without which the season wudnt have been wat it was. Seemaji was ok initially - later on became a headache 😆 Khali - no actually. Sameer was good, but he overdid the righteous & dignified thing. And if only one I actually disliked - was sara 🤔 Manoj tiwari - how did I forget 😆 He was funny - the eggs fight 🤣 And when he was eliminated, he was such a sore looser and actually shredded his own image & reputation to bits n pieces 😆

Oddly enough my fav was Hrishant..he was really cool and handsome. Honestly he's one of the best model contestants to come in bb. Smart and entertaining..if bb4 wud have come in this time of social media I'm sure he wud have got more appreciation like asim did.

smallwonder thumbnail

Oddly enough my fav was Hrishant..he was really cool and handsome. Honestly he's one of the best model contestants to come in bb. Smart and entertaining..if bb4 wud have come in this time of social media I'm sure he wud have got more appreciation like asim did.

I think he got eliminated quite soon. So he didnt get much of visibility. And those were simple days, out meant out 😆 They didnt get him back by wildcard, which I think today they definitely would.

I even loved their house, so simple & a yellow scheme making it so pleasing, so unlike now where they have such a grand house with so much wall paintings, figures, lighting and decorations staring into you. The simplicity was so likable. Their kitchen was so tiny by today's standards. And they used to be lazing out in the garden most of the time.

One of the tasks where they had to sit by the fire was super sweet😛 And Dollyji there taunted ashmit-veena for their closeness. And veena said - aap jalti ho kynki aap shadi shuda ho 🤣 And hell broke loose 😆 What stands out is, they didnt used to get tasks abandoned.

Actually in the second lockdown I tried watching Pooja Bedi's season which had shakti kappor with all women including gulabo sapera smiley36 It was so damn sick I couldnt watch it. Season 4 is lovely. I think it should be a go-to season for anyone wanting to go retro mode.

Edited by smallwonder - 3 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Same... who's ur fav contestant from s4

Swetha Tiwari and sameer soni