Chalo is baar FF ka title aap decide karo...

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 1

Kalyani's POV (2021)

When she entered office, her kurti was sticking against her back due to sticky May heat. Her hair was disheveled and her face was grimy and maybe, she'd dropped her handkerchief on the way. Well, these are the perks of traveling in a Pune Mahamandal Parivahan bus. Well, it doesn't make much of a difference. Anyways, she was not a model or movie actress who expects paparazzi to click her airport (sorry government bus, in Kalyani's case) look.

Kalyani flopped on the chair in front of her cubicle and the seat slipped, and with it she was on the spotless floor. And the worst thing was, no one even noticed. Oh! They must have noticed, but they were saving that joke for lunch break. Weird Kalyani! Mad Kalyani! She had thought that after two months of being transferred to Pune, these jeers would hurt less but no, they hurt like brand new and not even one day has passed, when she had not cried at office. She never in the world had dreamed she'd would end up there.

Today again, Kalyani's half an hour earlier than office timings. She took out her cellphone and take the BuzzFeed quiz Which Planet have you come from? Now, Kalyani fully knew she was born of human parents in the third planet of solar system, but just in case! Nothing is impossible, btw. For the fiftieth time, she checked again her TV forum notifications. Her oldest story written from the perspective of an Indian TV serial second female lead/vamp had just fifty reads and two comments on the total of thirty chapters. Next thing, she did was to log in to the ConspiracyTheories.Net and write a 1000 word post on how Teletubbies had more than enough Illuminati symbolism. Kalyani had pretty busy, multifaceted online life you know.

Kalyani's cellphone starts ringing. Oh shoot! She again forgot to inform Madhuri that she'd reached office.

Kalyani received the call, "Hello! Madhuri. I've reached the office."

"I'm sure that you are again wasting your time, that's why you forgot to call me."

"Are nahi, Madhuri. It's just that I got busy in talking with a girl in the office?"

"What's her name?"

"Are, she's Namita."

"But yesterday you told, Namita is on fifteen days' leave to prepare for UPSC and will come after mid-June."

The worst thing about lying is you must have memory equivalent to Rajnikant in the movie Robot to not get caught in logical fallacies. And Kalyani had a memory equivalent to Aamir Khan in the movie Ghajini.

"Tell your mother, you'll be late today," Kalyani's senior Ms. Nishigandha Kulkarni said.

"Why would I be late?" Kalyani always arrived earlier than office time but never worked late unless it's an emergency.

"New CEO is joining us today. You are not expecting to pick your bag at 6 pm and go home."

Now, this new CEO, he would go straight in the conference room with Company's Vice President, CFO, CTO, and other such high level officials who are not even aware of people like us.

"He's just thirty," Khushboo was squealing, "Imagine being that young and achieve this level of success in career." Now Khushboo was that highly ambitious colleague of Kalyani's who got turned on by the success stories of these kinds of young achievers the way girls like Kalyani are hyped about TV serial actors. Kalyani hated her since she met her and she decided she hated this new CEO, from then onwards. Kalyani remembered when she was a student, she used to hide the newspaper of the day after results were declared to save herself from the cringe of seeing students eating laddoos because they got 96% and teenagers jumping in air. Bhai exam me top hi to kiya hai! Itna chane ke jhaad par chadhane ki kya zaroorat hai?

"I've heard he's damn hot," another colleague of Kalyani whispered.

Haan! Haan! If an ugly frog has bagged that crazy pay package, these people will find him hotter than Tom Cruise(yeah, Kalyani was old school who still had Tom Cruise as their ideal man. Who's the paragon of hotness for this generation, she'd got no idea). This CEO πŸ‘Ώ By the way, what was his name? Kahin Nishigandha ma'am yahi na pooch le? (Trans. : I hope Nishigandha ma'am doesn't ask me the name of the new CEO?) His name was mentioned in the corporate Email but Kalyani had already deleted that mail out of irritation. 

Suddenly there was pin drop silence, and being how short Kalyani was, I could not see what was happening? 

"What's the CEO's name?" Kalyani whispered to Khushboo.

Khushboo shushed Kalyani irritatingly and craning her neck, made her way forward.

Unfortunately, Nishigandha ma'am had listened, and twisting her face to impossible angles, she said, "Malhar Rane is his name. I don't want you to embarrass our department today."

Meanwhile, Kalyani was busy imagining playing whack the mole with belan on Nishigandha's head. As if the CEO has faltu time to question me! That Malhar Ra...ne. It couldn't be possible. Stupid Kalyani! There's not only one Malhar Rane in the world.

So this is the first chapter...What do you think about our pagli Kalyani Deshmukh? And what kind of person do you think Malhar Rane will be?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice start Pragya.. 

I'm very bad at keeping titles... πŸ˜†

And our Kallu seems so absent minded here.. I'm liking it.. 

The description of travelling by a government bus to work was so apt.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And Kallu bechari has become the lunchtime topic of her workplace because of her clumsiness and absent mindedness.. 

Oops she forgot to inform her mom and her lie was caught in 2 seconds πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sach me Kallu ki memory is the highlight of the chapter.. 

Aur she even deleted the mail regarding new CEO due to irritation of all the female colleagues swooning over him without knowing anything about him.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nishigandha reminded her the name of the CEO and asked her not to disgrace their department.. πŸ€£

Bechari Kallu... 

And she knows someone named Malhar Rane.. Thinks the name might be coincidental and the person may be different.. 

Are this is so interesting.. 😁😁

Autumn09 thumbnail

Kalyani's POV

Everyone was pushing the other and craning their necks to get a glimpse of the new CEO. Kalyani got just teeny tiny glimpses of his expensive, designer suit fitting his well-maintained body perfectly, his manicured strong hands with Monte Blanc watch and those damn cool shoes. Phew! He cannot be the skinny, gawky Malhar. Cute! Now Kalyani could gawk and make heart eyes at the new CEO without any tension. Though Kalyani hated these young achievers and all that, but there's no harm in appreciating hotness.

"Hi everyone! Kaise hain aap sab?" (Trans. Hi everyone! How are you?) Kalyani realised that she had sighed a little too early in relief. Only Malhar's smoky voice was in a stark contrast to his timid personality. Damn! Even when Kalyani was in high school and Malhar was in college, she found his voice very attractive. But seriously he said, "Kaise hain aap sab?" Kalyani thought how cheesy and how fake it was! Malhar Rane was never the one to use these false charms to win people over. All Kalyani wanted was to leave the place and to hide away forever in her hostel room simultaneously. Only if Kalyani were an electron, she would've split herself and be at two different places simultaneously.

The speech was good, a little too good, and if for a second, Kalyani forgot it was Malhar who gave that speech, it was perfect. As expected, Kalyani couldn't see the face of the CEO, Mr. Malhar Rane and he didn't see me. He has reached too high to even be aware of the existence of people like Kalyani Deshmukh. Once again, the regret of all the opportunities Kalyani missed began gnawing at her.

Nikhil went on a lunch with topmost officials of our company and then went direct to his cabin on the topmost floor where employees like Kalyani were not allowed. Yet, they were made to stay till 9 PM and Kalyani had told the tiffin service to not leave tiffin at her hostel today.

Kalyani was balancing her thali on one hand and serving herself two chapatis and lady finger vegetable. Kalyani always ate alone at lunch and today was no exception.

"Can I sit here?" Kalyani was 100% sure she was hallucinating when Mr. Malhar Rane sat on the table in front of her. His hair were styled in a way that suited his face shape perfectly. He was always tall, and his eyes were always, that intense brown. Kalyani always found him cute as a college student earlier, but now this man was suave, successful, rich. Damn, money makes beauty!

"Yes," Kalyani said and tore a morsel of chapati.

"Are you going to pretend all this time that you don't know me, Kalyani?" Malhar asked with amusement.

"It's you, Malhar Ji. I bet no one from our school and your college can recognise you now," Kalyani said without looking at him.

"Hmm..." Malhar nodded, "So how are you?"

"Fine, I guess, yeah, I'm fine," Kalyani continued eating, "So won't you eat? Oh, sorry, you and other top officials must have separate lunches and dinners."

"I cook for myself, you know, I've always loved cooking," Kalyani smiled, "And you still haven't learnt cooking?"

"Ah, I've learnt nothing," Kalyani muttered.

"Eat fast," Malhar said, "Or else company shuttle will leave without you."

"And you?"

"I'll wait for you to finish. Then I'll be back to complete work."

"This late?"

"Not everyone is quick and intelligent like you, Kalyani."

I sheepishly looked at him when he said this.

This story is a little bit light-hearted in comparison of the other Stories. Please let me know of your feedback.

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Nice start Pragya.. 

I'm very bad at keeping titles... πŸ˜†

And our Kallu seems so absent minded here.. I'm liking it.. 

The description of travelling by a government bus to work was so apt.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And Kallu bechari has become the lunchtime topic of her workplace because of her clumsiness and absent mindedness.. 

Oops she forgot to inform her mom and her lie was caught in 2 seconds πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sach me Kallu ki memory is the highlight of the chapter.. 

Aur she even deleted the mail regarding new CEO due to irritation of all the female colleagues swooning over him without knowing anything about him.. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nishigandha reminded her the name of the CEO and asked her not to disgrace their department.. πŸ€£

Bechari Kallu... 

And she knows someone named Malhar Rane.. Thinks the name might be coincidental and the person may be different.. 

Are this is so interesting.. 😁😁

Thank you Rekha 😊😊😊

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aww pragyu it's such a nice story as you said it's such a light heart story...πŸ€—πŸ€—really feel relaxed to read something like this both the updates are so awesome I really loved it πŸ’—β˜ΊοΈ 

Ohh kalyani is such a messy girl like us in real life how we daily injured herself by slipping or colliding with something ...🀣

Even she lied to her mother but got caught ..ohh poor she aur she even became the hot topic of ber office due to her clumsiness ...πŸ˜†and even she deleted the e mail regarding the CEO listening his praises and how her senior nishagandha scolds her to not embarrassed their department in front of him..🀣

Haaye Malhar rane kya ladka hai kalyani ko jiska dar tha vahin hua ye wahin malhar hai jo kuch saal pehle tak uska ek sense main crush hua karta tha ..haayein ladki ka dil le gaya yee...😳😳😳 

She hates these young achievers ....bcz of them sabko sunna padhta hai bachpan main apene parents sein πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...haaye Malhar kitna hot lag raha hoga uss attire main I am imagining him haaye πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ ..par still i think Malhar has some feelings in his heart regarding her that's why we even he asks her about joining her in dinner ..so they both have age difference and Malhar is a senior of kalyani he becomes such a high class businessman where kalyani even till now doesn't get well in her job ..she even somewhere in her heart feels bad of not learning things like him and silently taunt him about the same ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for informing me about this one..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Autumn09 thumbnail

Chapter 3

Kalyani's POV

It was 2 AM and Kalyani was still halfway through reading all Her Billionaire Ex Fanfictions on IndiaForums and in almost all of them, the ex is rude, arrogant leaving no stone unturned to take childish revenge from the heroine. OK, OK! Kalyani admittedly knew she was no heroine and having unrequited feelings for someone doesn't actually qualify for being their ex. But Kalyani had hoped Malhar had given a stronger reaction on realising Kalyani worked in the same company where he is appointed the CEO.

"Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror, Malharji? You would get spooked yourself on realizing how ugly you look. Your teeth with braces, that champu oiled hairstyle, your thick glasses and your crybaby face! And add to it, your absolutely bland personality. Always acting like a damsel in distress. You should be thankful to me because you only survived the college as I, just a tenth grade student, protected you, a second year college biy. You know how everyone in school makes fun of me for being friends with a loser like you! You deserve everything you get, Malharji! You are and will always be a loser! I must have kept mind in a dustbin for these years that's why I helped a good-for-nothing person like you at each step. Get out and don't you dare cross my path again! Arey, apko to apke classmates bhi Ji kehlar bulate hain aap itne bade champu ho. Sab kehte hain ki ek college student ki body ke andar ek pachpan saal ke boodhe ki aatma basi huyi hai."

Kalyani got a flashback of her mean words and Malharji's pleading face at least ninety five times since today's afternoon. Kalyani guessed, this was what they call poetic justice! Now she was a loser from every angle, and Malharji, sorry, now I must call him Malhar Sir now, was the brightest star of software industry. But in poetic justice, everything we gave should be repaid, so why only the wrongs she did are getting back at Kalyani? What happened to all the love she gave Malharji without hoping for anything in return.

Kalyani's POV past

Again all the window seats of the bus were occupied as both students of school and the engineering college adjacent to it traveled through that bus . Kalyani glared at the girl who was sitting at her favourite seat and she didn't even look at Kalyani. People have so much attitude these days! Kalyani sat at the back of the bus and she was prepared to jump over my seat each time the bus rode over a road bump or a pothole. Kalyani was glaring at the back of the girl's head hoping she would turn back and offer her the window seat. Just then the bus stopped and a child got into the bus. He had a plaster on his right leg and it was very difficult for him to keep standing. Kalyani so wanted to give him her seat but the road bumps could hurt him in the backseat. Everyone in the bus was busy in themselves and didn't even glance at the kid. Sometimes Kalyani just hated people. OK! So maybe he could get hurt here but he couldn't keep standing for an hour to school, for sure. Kalyani stood up from my seat. Just then a tall guy with slouched shoulders got up from his seat and signalled the kid with plaster to sit there. Now, now, Kalyani had a realization since Kalyani came of age that she'd a thing for nice guys. Kalyani turned back to sit, hoping to sit and think dreamily about the kind tall boy who Kalyani knew from her nobel prize worthy sixth sense was a college student and imagine filmy scenarios with him. But to her surprise, her seat was already taken by a girl who looked just like that villainous cat in the cartoon Tweety and her bag was thrown on the floor. Now Kalyani could tolerate anything but not disrespect of her school bag or books. Kalyani hung the heavy school bag on her shoulders and grabbed hold of the iron bar on the bus roof.

Kalyani stole a glance at the tall boy. No one could call him handsome, and no one could imagine him to be attractive. But his face had a softness, a kindness which differentiated him from other boys who always had that self-satisfied, cocky expression plastered on their faces. And Kalyani decided that she liked him. Look, the thing with liking someone is that: It's not like the TV shows when you begin with hating someone, and wake up one day, and violins start playing and you start singing I'm in love...I mean it's just like...you hear a song, and you think, yeah, that's it and Kalyani liked this song. As clean and simple as that. It's not as dramatic as in movies where everyone tells you that you're in love and you deny it every time...

Anyway, we reached school and Kalyani hadn't said one word to the boy. Because irrespective of how much bak bak Kalyani did in her mind, Kalyani felt shy around others. After school hours, as Kalyani took a seat in the bus she heard a husky voice, "Can I please sit here?" Kalyani looked up and the tall boy was asking this question to Atharv, the most popular guy in college. No one could tell that strong voice belonged to a timid person like him.

Atharv shifted in the middle of the seat and said, "No space."

He went towards another seat and the boy took out his Tiffin box and water bottle and kept them beside him.

Every boy in the bus had refused to let the tall boy sit beside them, so unwillingly the tall boy turned to girls.

"This seat is reserved for my friend," Poonam told him.

"I don't like anyone sitting beside me," Sonali's rude tone was downright humiliating.

The tall boy stood helplessly, fighting back his tears.

"Hey," Kalyani called out, "You can sit here." Kalyani made space beside me. All the school and college students on the bas started jeering. Donkeys! All of them.

"Hi! My name is Kalyani," Kalyani said extending my hand towards him, "But everyone calls me Mickey." Actually Kalyani hated being called Kallu. Kalyani always wanted to be called Chutki or Indumati because Chutki and Indumati in Chhota Bheem Cartoon were girls. But since childhood, in a school function, Kalyani was given the role of a monkey in the Panchtantra story Bandar aur Magarmacch, and Chhota Bheem started airing, she was named Kallu on the pet monkey of Chhota Bheem

"M...m...my name is Malhar," he replied. He stammered? Now these people will leave no stone unturned to make his life hell.

"A...a...and," the boys in the bus jeered loudly, "p...p...people call h...h...him Ma...Ma...Malh... Malharji."

Malharji's cheeks were flushed red.

"Don't worry Malharji" Kalyani said loudly, "The braying of donkeys gets so loud in the class sometimes. You'll get used to it."

"Who are donkeys here, Kallu Bandar mast kalandar?" Atharv asked.

Kalyani so wanted to throw her water bottle at his face but kept quite because she didn't want to attract the ire of teacher who also traveled by our bus.

"You don't need to get in trouble because of me?" Malharji whispered.

"It's not about you. I like fighting," Kalyani smiled.

Please let me know what you think about this chapter? Which timeline do you prefer more: past or 2021?

Edited by Autumn09 - 2 years ago
Phlo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh so kalyani is mean to him and she even fought with him due to his timid look and stuttering habbit she is that kind of person ..ohh pragyu kahin tujhein to aisi lovestory nahi chahiye jaisi tu likh rahi bcz she also like India forums ff πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ohh humein hamarein jijaji mil gayien aise to malharji ahh (fake coughing ) to Kon hai vo humein bhi bataiyein ...humarin jijaji ka naam πŸ˜†...but kalyani is also a cute person who cares about the people around her ...malhar is a dashing guy now but I will prefer their 2021 meet more as a grown-up adults who gradually forms a relationship and understands each other ... teenager vala bhi tu beech beech main dete rehana I also like teenage kalma..😳

Sacchi kahawat sach ho gayi aur kalyani pein bohot bhaari padi...abb malhar haar angle sein successful hai aur she is only able to get her survival done..😊chalo dekhte hai aagein Kya hota hai waiting for more pragyu like always . .πŸ€—

Phlo thumbnail

She updated her story 

Phlo thumbnail

Updated her guys have a look on her writings ...

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phlo

Ohh so kalyani is mean to him and she even fought with him due to his timid look and stuttering habbit she is that kind of person ..ohh pragyu kahin tujhein to aisi lovestory nahi chahiye jaisi tu likh rahi bcz she also like India forums ff πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ohh humein hamarein jijaji mil gayien aise to malharji ahh (fake coughing ) to Kon hai vo humein bhi bataiyein ...humarin jijaji ka naam πŸ˜†...but kalyani is also a cute person who cares about the people around her ...malhar is a dashing guy now but I will prefer their 2021 meet more as a grown-up adults who gradually forms a relationship and understands each other ... teenager vala bhi tu beech beech main dete rehana I also like teenage kalma..😳

Sacchi kahawat sach ho gayi aur kalyani pein bohot bhaari padi...abb malhar haar angle sein successful hai aur she is only able to get her survival done..😊chalo dekhte hai aagein Kya hota hai waiting for more pragyu like always . .πŸ€—

Thank you so much Vanshu. Tere Jijaji ke darshan pehle mujhe to ho jaye, Jijaji na ho gaye Dashahre ke tyohaar me dikhne wale neelkanth pakshi ho gaye. Intezaar kar karke aankhein thak jayein, magar darshan nahi denge. Is time to TV par bhi koi crush worthy actor nahi aa raha 😭😭😭😭

Jab college exams ka time hota tha to Hollywood Kdramas sabme cute bande hi dikhayi dete the magar ab lagta hai horror movies dekhkar kaam chalana hoga. Jeevan me ab bas do hi cheezein dekhni shesh reh gayi hain- ek aapke jijaji aur doosra ek jeeta jaagta bhoot. Magar ab lagta hai Jijaji se pehle bhoot ke hi darshan ho jayenge. Vaise agar bhoot Damon Salvatore jaisa dashing ho to no complaints. Halloween bhi kareeb hai... Kon jaane kis mod par kon sa bhoot mil jaye???

Sorry, bhavnaon me beh gayi main...

Vanshu doosri FF bhi update kar di hai maine

Edited by Autumn09 - 2 years ago