Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

Are wah Sathya future Doctor! 🤗 Classes kaisi chal rahi hein?

We have a lot of future doctors and current ones on this forum! !! Scarysea (chikki), milkcakejamun (Avi di), pixie, starlord_owen (Rexie), all med students....

Classes are amazing!!!! Super busy, and I hate studying the theory cos there's a LOT, but this is my first year going to the hospital, and I LOVE IT!!!!

What do you do Pooh?

Pottermeow thumbnail

Originally posted by: VaishnaviG

You are a MBBS student Sathya , I didn’t know that . Please guide me I am in 12th preparing for NEET 2022.

Ha ha, I thought you knew but okay.... You can ask me any doubt you have any time, PM me if you want to as well.... I'll be glad to be of help Vaish...

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

We have a lot of future doctors and current ones on this forum! !! Scarysea (chikki), milkcakejamun (Avi di), pixie, starlord_owen (Rexie), all med students....

Classes are amazing!!!! Super busy, and I hate studying the theory cos there's a LOT, but this is my first year going to the hospital, and I LOVE IT!!!!

What do you do Pooh?

I did not know about Avi di and Riya 😳

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

What do you do Pooh?

That's great, love. Things are a bit hectic now but I'm sure you'll be fine.🤗Lots of love and positive wishes..❤️ and yes, IF is filled with doctors😆

I'm a sys admin. 👍🏼

Prachi003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka_31

Sb apne baare me btao na thoda thoda basic introduction and all

Not able to tag 🥲

Pls dekh lena sb ye post✌️

Hii Anushka..I'm Prachi😊😊..18y/o and currently doing CA♥️

Pottermeow thumbnail

You can call me anything

My official name is anushka

Ghar pr sb pari or nushkie bulaate hai and IF pr maximum time anu bulate hai. So you can call me anything whatever u want or like✌️

I am from commerce stream so I am planning to do bcom hons and then after that I will do MBA.

Actually initially I wanted to pursue CA as a profession but my parents didn't agree for that so I had to drop that idea.

Red:❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nice to see someone doing commerce here😊.... I'm going to call you Anu❤️... And if you really want to do CA then you can always try later, no age bar on that one girl... And, it's always better to have experience for CA... If your going the regular MBA route then kudos to that as well👏.....

Pottermeow thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoohNotFound

That's great, love. Things are a bit hectic now but I'm sure you'll be fine.🤗Lots of love and positive wishes..❤️ and yes, IF is filled with doctors😆

I'm a sys admin. 👍🏼

Thank you Pooh🤗.....

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sb apne baare me btao na thoda thoda basic introduction and all

Not able to tag 🥲

Pls dekh lena sb ye post✌️

My name is Vaishnavi. I recently turned 17 . I am in 12th grade and preparing for NEET 2022. I watch PS only for shivi and KDICE 🐢🦄🐇🧿. I love talking (chapaad chappad ). I am a crazy girl yet matured 👍🏼. I like gossiping about people and various things . Mujhe baakiyon life bada interest hai 🤣.

And yes I can laugh like a witch 🧙‍♀️😈 and my friends call me Gunda, Mr.Bean 😉.I am Tom boy (actually slowly turning like a girl now but not fully because I like to be comfortable )

Pottermeow thumbnail

I did not know about Avi di and Riya 😳

I don't know how much of med school they're done with though....

dat_INFJ thumbnail

My name is Vaishnavi. I recently turned 17 . I am in 12th grade and preparing for NEET 2022. I watch PS only for shivi and KDICE 🐢🦄🐇🧿. I love talking (chapaad chappad ). I am a crazy girl yet matured 👍🏼. I like gossiping about people and various things . Mujhe baakiyon life bada interest hai 🤣.

And yes I can laugh like a witch 🧙‍♀️😈 and my friends call me Gunda, Mr.Bean 😉.I am Tom boy (actually slowly turning like a girl now but not fully because I like to be comfortable )

Best Wishes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Word Count: 1