Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Alice is looking very very beautiful these days. I loved her hairstyle too today..

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dev said he will leave behind his scooty for Shiva and Raavi to go to the court. Didn't Gautam call it a katara, the other day? 😆

For some reason I dnt want to see Shiva and ravi on that kataara together..atkeast not shiva riding thag..I prefer a bicycle to that scooty...😳

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

high hopes 😆

I will be happy if one of their MUs get resolved by Navratri 😆

Yes I knw its high hopes..but I am feeling the divorce won't happen.. maybe they will extend the court proceedings till navrathri or something..with these random holidays and harthals..and somehow the divorce won't happen.

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deeps07

He is 19?..why is the family not taking his interest in romance seriously ...forget being topper..i will be glad if he doesn't fail. Was he not roaming around with girls pretending abt buying car for himself..pehle it was the ribbon girl..then any girl..now keerthi..and she seems heavy duty to me..🤪..why was he even oggling at her..shebisnthe sister of the same person who irritated the heck out of u and ur favourite bhabhi ma which lead to the whole kesar kaandh..🤪..u want all that again..

Krish has forgotten all about that 🤣

sadly we haven't 🤪

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

he really is 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

He is 19?..why is the family not taking his interest in romance seriously ...forget being topper..i will be glad if he doesn't fail. Was he not roaming around with girls pretending abt buying car for himself..pehle it was the ribbon girl..then any girl..now keerthi..and she seems heavy duty to me..🤪..why was he even oggling at her..shebisnthe sister of the same person who irritated the heck out of u and ur favourite bhabhi ma which lead to the whole kesar kaandh..🤪..u want all that again..

he has forgotten about his “sallu pratigya” too 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dev said he will leave behind his scooty for Shiva and Raavi to go to the court. Didn't Gautam call it a katara, the other day? 😆

how is it khatara… I have seen dev mostly driving that scooter only… even Raavi’s only ride with Dev was on that scooter..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Loll there's no guarantee that we're getting even 1 courtroom scene right now 😆 Expectations kam karo

exactly… I don’t think that courtroom drama is coming up..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I have a feeling that shiva will thrash his own lawyer and not raavi's , as his lawyer will question raavi's character and maybe then shiva will apologise to raavi

I wish he had not said those words 😭

See that's why anger management is so important

I think civil court divorce proceedings are a little different… unless they dramatize it just like 1 month old baby kicking..