Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

Nups, I am with you, didn't like them one bit. Moreover she is too young to be shipped๐Ÿ˜•

Can Krish fulfill BhabiMa's wish to top the college in the upcoming exams?๐Ÿ˜•

There is no need for him to fall in love at this time, He is only 19 for heaven's sake๐Ÿ˜•

Exactly!!๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ They can be friends, just dont want any romantic angle between them! And yes he is a kid! Just 19! He has a good 6-7 years before he even thinks about getting married!

Looking at Krish and his lakshan I dont think he will top the college! Maybe Shiva can teach him and guide him in his studies! MBA topper se na ho paega!

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Exactly!!๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ They can be friends, just dont want any romantic angle between them! And yes he is a kid! Just 19! He has a good 6-7 years before he even thinks about getting married!

Looking at Krish and his lakshan I dont think he will top the college! Maybe Shiva can teach him and guide him in his studies! MBA topper se na ho paega!

@bold: This should happen! At least that family will learn to respect Shiva then, instead of treating him like shit

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Raavi herself feels he is insecure and has inferiority complex, so I am not sure about her defending him in the court.

Yes..but what if the lawyer talks something demeaning in the name of insecurity. Which irritates her too..today gombi asked shiva to not get angry with anything if the lawyer speaks nonsense..so maybe ravi will loose her temper with the lawyer and with shiva not reacting she begins to speak up for him..like she might say..yes he has insecurity and inferiority complex ,..but he never failed to do any of his responsibilities.. he was the only one who brought her back frm the verge of death. She felt back to.life fighting with him...she has never seen anyone as good hearted as shiva.. and she doesn't understand him...she doesn't understand why he wants divorce..she might say whatever she felt in the court..

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Yes..but what if the lawyer talks something demeaning in the name of insecurity. Which irritates her too..today gombi asked shiva to not get angry with anything if the lawyer speaks nonsense..so maybe ravi will loose her temper with the lawyer and with shiva not reacting she begins to speak up for him..like she might say..yes he has insecurity and inferiority complex ,..but he never failed to do any of his responsibilities.. he was the only one who brought her back frm the verge of death. She felt back to.life fighting with him...she has never seen anyone as good hearted as shiva.. and she doesn't understand him...she doesn't understand why he wants divorce..she might say whatever she felt in the court..

They are going to miss the first hearing as Shiva is not going to be able to make it home in time to pick up Raavi.

We'll see when the hearing actually happens๐Ÿ˜•

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have a feeling that shiva will thrash his own lawyer and not raavi's , as his lawyer will question raavi's character and maybe then shiva will apologise to raavi

I wish he had not said those words ๐Ÿ˜ญ

See that's why anger management is so important

mpks1 thumbnail

Dev said he will leave behind his scooty for Shiva and Raavi to go to the court. Didn't Gautam call it a katara, the other day? ๐Ÿ˜†

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thread is almost over! After 3 days of moving like a kachua ๐Ÿ˜†

deeps07 thumbnail

Nups, I am with you, didn't like them one bit. Moreover she is too young to be shipped๐Ÿ˜•

Can Krish fulfill BhabiMa's wish to top the college in the upcoming exams?๐Ÿ˜•

There is no need for him to fall in love at this time, He is only 19 for heaven's sake๐Ÿ˜•

He is 19?..why is the family not taking his interest in romance seriously ...forget being topper..i will be glad if he doesn't fail. Was he not roaming around with girls pretending abt buying car for himself..pehle it was the ribbon girl..then any girl..now keerthi..and she seems heavy duty to me..๐Ÿคช..why was he even oggling at her..shebisnthe sister of the same person who irritated the heck out of u and ur favourite bhabhi ma which lead to the whole kesar kaandh..๐Ÿคช..u want all that again..

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

I have a feeling that shiva will thrash his own lawyer and not raavi's , as his lawyer will question raavi's character and maybe then shiva will apologise to raavi

I wish he had not said those words ๐Ÿ˜ญ

See that's why anger management is so important

I dnt want any more character assassination of ravi now..becz that triggers her too..not just shiva..shiva might thrash the lawyer..but ravi might thrash shiva too...for causing this....I dnt want them fighting again..๐Ÿ˜’

Shadow_kira thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Yes, Raavi has stood up for Shiva multiple times when things were okay between then. So this is a probable scenario. But right now, with both of them being on silent mode, I don't know how she'll react.

If things improve by the time the court hearing actually happens, then both Shivi will become aag and defend either each other. Tab tak, no expectations.

Also, this is a typical high drama itv scene. Toh itni asaani se they won't give it for Shivi.