I really liked their chemistry

it was for a nykaa ad

Yepp, there is a sale till 26th.

But the characters were a weird mix of Vivah and Main Hoon Na smiley36

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Hi, have not seen you after Kaatelal & Sons forum. How have you been?

We used to be active there (I was @nautanki.tadka) smiley36

yes, i remember, how are you doing? life's been hectic but not that bad. you tell? any shows that you've caught up on ? i'm just randomly binging for time pass nowadays lol.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Hi Meena and Bhagu good to see you here

hey priya, kaise ho? good to see you too as well. life's been hectic here & there but nothing special to gossip about lol. growing old thats all lol.
Thorn.Princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

yes, i remember, how are you doing? life's been hectic but not that bad. you tell? any shows that you've caught up on ? i'm just randomly binging for time pass nowadays lol.

Good to hear from you smiley31

In iTV, I'm watching this show called Pukaar Dil De Dil Tak at the moment, it is about a mother and her two daughters who get estranged after a horrific accident. They meet after 20 years and now working on getting justice.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Good to hear from you smiley31

In iTV, I'm watching this show called Pukaar Dil De Dil Tak at the moment, it is about a mother and her two daughters who get estranged after a horrific accident. They meet after 20 years and now working on getting justice.

i'm just watching pakistani dramas & bollywood movies and web series if you are talkiing about desi entertainment. smiley36i try to watch jubilee talkies (itv show on sony) but thats for time pass nowadays lol. mainly onto that and foreign entertainment only. other than that, there is nothing monumental on television lol.
Thorn.Princess thumbnail

i'm just watching pakistani dramas & bollywood movies and web series if you are talkiing about desi entertainment. smiley36i try to watch jubilee talkies (itv show on sony) but thats for time pass nowadays lol. mainly onto that and foreign entertainment only. other than that, there is nothing monumental on television lol.

Any you'd like to recommend?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Any you'd like to recommend?

in what genre do you want specification? bollywood movies, web series or pakistani drama?
Thorn.Princess thumbnail

in what genre do you want specification? bollywood movies, web series or pakistani drama?

Something that is feel-good in any of the 3 categories..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Something that is feel-good in any of the 3 categories..

tbh there is good content but there are so many to list..recent pakistani drama i like was called jaan e jahan..there are others that i do watch but thats for time pass because the story starts off fine but it gets screwed up later..movies mein toh i recently finished srikant and it was a good movie...even finished munjya & i thought it was a decent horror comedy movie..