Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I really hope and pray you get to meet him someday 💫💫💫

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Hey! I'm good. Just chilling...have some downtime today. How have you been?

I am okay thanks

Do you still watch bb16 I missed watching it this week. Any episodes worth seeing?

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

I really hope and pray you get to meet him someday 💫💫💫

hi tanu congratulations again dear
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

I am okay thanks

Do you still watch bb16 I missed watching it this week. Any episodes worth seeing?

I don't really watch full episodes. I don't have the patience for that 😆 I watch clips and read tweets. Priyankit had a fight and stopped talking but then they started talking again and now they'll have another fight tomorrow. Tina-Shalin are also kind of friends with Priyankit too...kinda weird tbh

priya185 thumbnail

I don't really watch full episodes. I don't have the patience for that 😆 I watch clips and read tweets. Priyankit had a fight and stopped talking but then they started talking again and now they'll have another fight tomorrow. Tina-Shalin are also kind of friends with Priyankit too...kinda weird tbh

I watched their fight patch up where Ankit was looking grumpy

I didn’t find many videos of priyankit and shatin only one with Priyanka Shalin jumping like kids together

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I watched their fight patch up where Ankit was looking grumpy

I didn’t find many videos of priyankit and shatin only one with Priyanka Shalin jumping like kids together

Yeah bunch of teenagers were like "omg look how he looks at her " and I'm like uhhh he doesn't look very happy...I think he went back to her bc he didn't get any ration. Tbh their constant fighting is starting to give me a headache 😆 they remind me of a couple-friends I had and they would fight all the time and ruin every event

priya185 thumbnail

Yeah bunch of teenagers were like "omg look how he looks at her " and I'm like uhhh he doesn't look very happy...I think he went back to her bc he didn't get any ration. Tbh their constant fighting is starting to give me a headache 😆 they remind me of a couple-friends I had and they would fight all the time and ruin every event

priyanka is a strong contender

But I do feel she fights with Ankit unnecessarily and doesn’t listen to him enough

It was inhuman that he got no ration at all

950842 thumbnail

hi tanu congratulations again dear

Thank You dearie! Congrats to you too on winning in Round 1 of the iTV Retro Game 🤗

950842 thumbnail
950842 thumbnail