Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

He didnt have his godfather ranvijay , voots as thr employer and bots outside lol he made a wise decision.

It's ok...some sour grapes won't understand and will go on repeat mode, which does not prove their point.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

He didnt have his godfather ranvijay , voots as thr employer and bots outside lol he made a wise decision.

Godfather ranvijay of antinepotism brigade Divya was even holding her trophy on stories on insta 🤣

Divya had a massive PR team behind her there is no doubt about it and I maintain she did not have the journey of a winner, she is unlikeable and arrogant and most importantly it was a sympathy/pity win.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If they really wanted few OTT contestant to rejoin and start over from where they left then what was the bloody point to arrange OTT earlier and pakao audience for no reason. Kya sadak chaap promotion technique hai. iPhone main ek extra camera lagake iphone 500 launch kar do.

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

now thinking of it i think the brief case was kept for raq more thanprateek but prateek over smart banke uthaliya 😆

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: djoker

now thinking of it i think the brief case was kept for raq more thanprateek but prateek over smart banke uthaliya 😆

Oversmart ban ne ke chakkar mein, uska hamesha popat ho jaata hai.🤣

Thus POPAT Sehajpal.

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think thoda popat toh ho gaya 🥱

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deadinside

If they really wanted few OTT contestant to rejoin and start over from where they left then what was the bloody point to arrange OTT earlier and pakao audience for no reason. Kya sadak chaap promotion technique hai. iPhone main ek extra camera lagake iphone 500 launch kar do.

I love how they kept trying to prove to everyone how OTT is totally seperate but basically brought everyone back. They might as well get Moose and Riddhima also.