Aao aao padharo

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm gonna be the silent participant 🤣 i have no access to hotstar and i didn't find any other link to watch Dance+ 🤣 Momma will definitely be the life of this forum and give me something to visualize with her awesome detailed posts 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Main Bhi hoon 🤣

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Jo v hai post karo and especially Raghav ka dance 🤩❤️

Ria23 thumbnail

The only reason i watch dance plus is for raghav-shakti. I love both of them together. It’s hilarious. I didn’t watch the last season. But i am back this time.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

The only reason i watch dance plus is for raghav-shakti. I love both of them together. It’s hilarious. I didn’t watch the last season. But i am back this time.

same. Also dance + contestants and look is very pleasant and drama is less. More dance based 

Ria23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

same. Also dance + contestants and look is very pleasant and drama is less. More dance based 

But are they dating or like each other??

Sometimes i felt like that but then i think its because they are friends or it’s scripted.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

But are they dating or like each other??

Sometimes i felt like that but then i think its because they are friends or it’s scripted.

I don't really follow bt natak ho hai I guess.

Lile Neha and Aditya Indian idol drama was high but look who they married. If Raghav shakti dating good for them. 

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I finally found a site to watch Dance plus, but in addition i kept getting miss calls from Jessica, chatting invite from Angela, $25000 reward money, Antivirus ad or else dead phn etc etc etc

How did u survive the Grand Premier Momma??? My head was literally spinning with all those stunts. Especially the Ice one  Salman really got the worst props 🤪 but like Shilpa in SD4, Shakti also said something true unknowingly 🤣 She told the Katthak guy of the first act that even with his simple moves, the grace he oozes, some dancers with years of experiences may not be able to do that. And that just reminded me of her dance which i find totally graceless 🤣  even during the Muqabala dance, I don't know what they were doing 😆 but most funny was when Remo started dancing i felt like Esha dancing 🤣 that's what sleep deprivation do to u, seeing weird things 🤣 but those props and the stunts... Craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I love this show and I'm super happy to see Salman on here. 

Lots of great talent and Remo D is such an inspiration! ❤️

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wohoo didn't realize the forum was up 🥳    Guess we can stop spamming the SD thread 🤣

Yet to complete watching the grand premiere. Excited to see all your reviews though I think I'll be more of a silent participant this time 🤪

Btw Robz, If you want, I can let you know a way of watching without visiting the underworld 🤣