Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

She is a disgusting vulgar woman! She is really cringeworthy

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[quote]Yes, I think it was. Also to weaken me as she knew this thing (undergarment context) that it was affecting me and there were very few things that actually affected me during my stint in the show and so this was one of those. I would have cried but it was difficult to break me and so this was the thing which they kept on repeating on the show and so it was affecting me. And now I’m making a comment which I know is very big but is true that at the beginning of my career, people like Divya have played with my mind and brought me on the verge of depression and brought suicidal tendency in me. I’m sorry to her family for saying this but this is what she is doing and not only to me but many other contestants on the show. [/quote]

Once Neha left the show, I honestly couldn't care less about what she did in the show. Even if I cringed at her Pratik moments, it's all in the past so I don't think it's fair to mock her for that.

That being said - her underwear crap is the typical Neha victimization garbage we saw on the show. She was free to do whatever she wanted, comment however she wanted (respected that she didn't get personal), but the underwear thing was not blown out to proportion. She kept dragging it again and again and again.

The conversation was something like.

Someone: "Who's underwear"

Neha: "that's mine"

Divya: "That's disgusting"

Neha: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT

Divya: "okay whatever"

Neha: That's mean you can't say my underwear is disgusting.

Divya: LMFAO

Neha: Underwear underwear underwear.

I stopped watching the episodes so didn't see the debate (where I think the underwear stuff was brought up again), but shit ... own up to it. It's not that really big a deal to talk about undergarments.

Bra. OOHHHHHHHHHHHh

Panties. OMGGGGG

Boxers. MY EYEESSSSS

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

[quote]Yes, I think it was. Also to weaken me as she knew this thing (undergarment context) that it was affecting me and there were very few things that actually affected me during my stint in the show and so this was one of those. I would have cried but it was difficult to break me and so this was the thing which they kept on repeating on the show and so it was affecting me. And now I’m making a comment which I know is very big but is true that at the beginning of my career, people like Divya have played with my mind and brought me on the verge of depression and brought suicidal tendency in me. I’m sorry to her family for saying this but this is what she is doing and not only to me but many other contestants on the show. [/quote]

Once Neha left the show, I honestly couldn't care less about what she did in the show. Even if I cringed at her Pratik moments, it's all in the past so I don't think it's fair to mock her for that.

That being said - her underwear crap is the typical Neha victimization garbage we saw on the show. She was free to do whatever she wanted, comment however she wanted (respected that she didn't get personal), but the underwear thing was not blown out to proportion. She kept dragging it again and again and again.

The conversation was something like.

Someone: "Who's underwear"

Neha: "that's mine"

Divya: "That's disgusting"

Neha: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT

Divya: "okay whatever"

Neha: That's mean you can't say my underwear is disgusting.

Divya: LMFAO

Neha: Underwear underwear underwear.

I stopped watching the episodes so didn't see the debate (where I think the underwear stuff was brought up again), but shit ... own up to it. It's not that really big a deal to talk about undergarments.

Bra. OOHHHHHHHHHHHh

Panties. OMGGGGG

Boxers. MY EYEESSSSS

+1. That’s my recollection of convo also. She spoke to neha. Neha over reacted in the moment ofc. And again she not only over reacted in show but over reacting post show on this. 😂😂.

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This women got a reality check that she looked vulgar and desperate for attention...she wasnt a teenager wgo didnt know what she is doing..she was married and mature...but abusing her family is torally wrong...i dont know if any of u checked her husband's insta he axtually put it on private when she was in there.. he was getting comments about her love for prateik..its on public now after its over..

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

This women got a reality check that she looked vulgar and desperate for attention...she wasnt a teenager wgo didnt know what she is doing..she was married and mature...but abusing her family is torally wrong...i dont know if any of u checked her husband's insta he axtually put it on private when she was in there.. he was getting comments about her love for prateik..its on public now after its over..

Agreed. It’s not his fault for marrying this totally vile toxic woman who is still going on and attracting more crap towards herself by speaking more crap about others. But her family is the victim here, if anything and should be getting sympathy if anything and none of the bs. Sad to see.

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

neha is now telling her fans to spam colours page to call her for big oss 15 she is acting desprate now she put a story on insta yesterday staing if they wanted to see her on big boss 15 and if yess told them to weet to colours

adding watching raq is better than watching the whole cringe worthy content again

i mean wtf

Edited by djoker - 2 years ago