Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

https://yournewscity.com/exclusive-people-like-divya-agarwal-pushed-me-to-depression-making-me-suicidal-reveals-neha-bhasin/

This is literally delusional and so toxic. Not surprising as this has how she was on BB OTT. This same women shoved a napkin in her undies. Fought with Pratik who removed it and then had it rubbed on her face and insisted on washing it while smelling it and going oh the napkins smells bad and refusing to throw it. This same women discussed with men about some other people’s clothes etc. this same woman isolated moose and then cried as if she was victim. I can go on. But after the show to speak like this about another. And guess what. How nervous was she ? When she asked her own sis if hubby is angry .. mom se daat padegi. Meaning she actually knew her actions were wrong. Else why worry. …

instead of congratulating the 🏆 winner.. saying such things only shows that she can’t respect the show and game as it was. Let alone the fact that makers rigged it to give her an extra 2.5 weeks.

I seriously hope she isn’t in BB15 main show. Don’t care for such contestants.

She felt suicidal because of undergarment issue?

You know what, i sympathise with her for the trolling she got, and some stupid people even gave death threats, if she fell into depression because of that, she has my full sympathies. Because people can be cruel. Specially on social media (tbh i think Bigg Boss is kind of ruined with the advent of social media)

But this is the reason she cites for her mental health? She, someone who is so progressive that societal bonds like marriage and committment are secondary (selectively and conveniently), she who has courage the dress up the way she wants (i really admire that in her, i wish i had that confidence), she who doesnt believe in gender norms, She who has no qualms on laughing about accidentally flashing twice on live tv (she herself said that), gets depressed and suicidal on a mere undergarment issue? An issue that she was part of first, an issue she and shamita raised first?

Aise logo ke karan na hamare jaise middle class logo ka depression and anxiety ka mazaak ban jata hai, because ye un conditions ka mazak bana dete hain!

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

She felt suicidal because of undergarment issue?

You know what, i sympathise with her for the trolling she got, and some stupid people even gave death threats, if she fell into depression because of that, she has my full sympathies. Because people can be cruel. Specially on social media (tbh i think Bigg Boss is kind of ruined with the advent of social media)

But this is the reason she cites for her mental health? She, someone who is so progressive that societal bonds like marriage and committment are secondary (selectively and conveniently), she who has courage the dress up the way she wants (i really admire that in her, i wish i had that confidence), she who doesnt believe in gender norms, She who has no qualms on laughing about accidentally flashing twice on live tv (she herself said that), gets depressed and suicidal on a mere undergarment issue? An issue that she was part of first, an issue she and shamita raised first?

Aise logo ke karan na hamare jaise middle class logo ka depression and anxiety ka mazaak ban jata hai, because ye un conditions ka mazak bana dete hain!

You know I said that also. That no ones families need to be trolled. I still maintain that. However when you read all that she said - in my mind it simply comes up to me as her playing a victim card. Because whatever is happening to her family (which again I wanna repeat is wrong) is due to her. She says she had a 6 hour convo with her hubby to clear the air - means what. If there was nothing - what air is there to clear ?

and yes. I do agree with everything you said. Problem is I saw this pattern in BB house by her. Appear to be sorted. But basically use that kind of manipulative talks to bitch about all… you know the saying … be careful about people that bitch about you because you don’t know who they bitching about when they not with you.

Chalo chodo. There is no solution for such people. Tbh. And hey. Be confident :). You now live in the western world so that should help a little. It won’t happen overnight but you can definitely take steps :). I won’t say be like neha or Shamita or Divya. You are your person. Be yourself.

p.s. if you had followed what I wrote — I admired the sheer guts and spine and courage Divya showed from first wkv. And that’s not all. When all HM including BB are also against ypu. And you are alone. It’s hell in that house that’s like a luxurious jail in effect. For me just standing upto KJo was fabulous and KJo did that in finale also. .. when he went … Neha how you feeling. What about other HMs? 😂😂. I know some thing that was disrespectful of her. I maintain my POV. It was her strength …

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You know I said that also. That no ones families need to be trolled. I still maintain that. However when you read all that she said - in my mind it simply comes up to me as her playing a victim card. Because whatever is happening to her family (which again I wanna repeat is wrong) is due to her. She says she had a 6 hour convo with her hubby to clear the air - means what. If there was nothing - what air is there to clear ?

and yes. I do agree with everything you said. Problem is I saw this pattern in BB house by her. Appear to be sorted. But basically use that kind of manipulative talks to bitch about all… you know the saying … be careful about people that bitch about you because you don’t know who they bitching about when they not with you.

Chalo chodo. There is no solution for such people. Tbh. And hey. Be confident :). You now live in the western world so that should help a little. It won’t happen overnight but you can definitely take steps :). I won’t say be like neha or Shamita or Divya. You are your person. Be yourself.

p.s. if you had followed what I wrote — I admired the sheer guts and spine and courage Divya showed from first wkv. And that’s not all. When all HM including BB are also against ypu. And you are alone. It’s hell in that house that’s like a luxurious jail in effect. For me just standing upto KJo was fabulous and KJo did that in finale also. .. when he went … Neha how you feeling. What about other HMs? 😂😂. I know some thing that was disrespectful of her. I maintain my POV. It was her strength …

Bold 1: didnt watch any interview but she said she took 6 hours to convince her husband kuchh nahi tha? Jab kuchh tha hi nahi to convince kya karna. Ye to do tarah ki baat ho gayi! Ek side se bolo i am progressive and banda bandi dost nahi ho sakte kya, dusre side se you have to give safai to your fam and fan! In sab mein koi true sense mein progressive tha to wo moose thi!

From what i am reading on this forum, apparently divya won and is chilling, but this person is still in bbott house, and playing bigg boss bigg boss!

Bold 2: 😁 Generalized Anxiety Disorder can be a Bitc*! Yeah, but trying, one step at a time. Thank you for being encouraging Jasoos ji!

Bold 3: this. I dont care what degree of witchiness and bitc*iness she posessed in her previous shows, and in her real life, BB is a gameshow and she and nishant were the only one who were khulle mein playing. Unabashedly, unapologetically! Neha ko special bhao milne ka kya matlab bhai! Divya and nishant owned the show. And kudos to divya, she isn't blamimg anyone for anything!

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

Bold 1: didnt watch any interview but she said she took 6 hours to convince her husband kuchh nahi tha? Jab kuchh tha hi nahi to convince kya karna. Ye to do tarah ki baat ho gayi! Ek side se bolo i am progressive and banda bandi dost nahi ho sakte kya, dusre side se you have to give safai to your fam and fan! In sab mein koi true sense mein progressive tha to wo moose thi!

From what i am reading on this forum, apparently divya won and is chilling, but this person is still in bbott house, and playing bigg boss bigg boss!

Bold 2: 😁 Generalized Anxiety Disorder can be a Bitc*! Yeah, but trying, one step at a time. Thank you for being encouraging Jasoos ji!

Bold 3: this. I dont care what degree of witchiness and bitc*iness she posessed in her previous shows, and in her real life, BB is a gameshow and she and nishant were the only one who were khulle mein playing. Unabashedly, unapologetically! Neha ko special bhao milne ka kya matlab bhai! Divya and nishant owned the show. And kudos to divya, she isn't blamimg anyone for anything!

This is the article. About 6 hour chat

The difference in the one Divya interview I saw post show was she like she openly speaks about what she said. Why. And also why she spoke about some things that her own family called her coming across as arrogant even. Bas aisa to hona chahiye .. openly accept and explain kyon kya bola. As I said. Even Shamita expressed how she went on a very negative track in show due to misunderstanding Divya but with 5 people In house only she saw a diff side. Tbh. The 6–5 was neha going 😂😂. No one was there filling her head with bs that Neha was 😂😂 or let’s say they were reinforcing each other with their delusions. However Neha is still going on with her delusions. 😂😂😂.

95027 thumbnail

https://www.thequint.com/entertainment/celebrities/bigg-boss-ott-voot-neha-bhasin-family-troll-pratik-sehajpal#read-more

From the article

If liars, plotters, people who bitched and played with each other's minds were accepted then all I can say is (thumbs up emoji). Am all about love and till my last breath I shall be.”…

But I also saw a lot of positivity, because a number of real supporters and fans who actually understand the game started supporting me and Pratik"

This woman doesn’t know when to stop. Apparently anyone who doesn’t support her and Pratik aren’t real supporters and fans who understand the game.

Ab to resolve karnaa padega. Pratik ka to koi heesab se support naheen ho payegaa. OTT mein dubaya ab before BB main me entry ke pehle bhee doob gaya. He can thank Neha for his dreams crushed

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hava_na

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat🤣🤣

Aap to hi bhee nahee boltee. But seedha what 🥲🥲🥲

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago
Havaana thumbnail

Aap to hi bhee nahee boltee. But seedha what 🥲🥲🥲

yeh parh ke hello hi bye what sab Agaya hai mujhe 🤣
95027 thumbnail

yeh parh ke hello hi bye what sab Agaya hai mujhe 🤣

?? What do you mean ? 😉🤔🤔

Havaana thumbnail

?? What do you mean ? 😉🤔🤔

jasoos neha ke dmgh ki jasoosi krke ao😎
95027 thumbnail

jasoos neha ke dmgh ki jasoosi krke ao😎

Ko deemag ki ? Nah. Joh cheez hain hi naheen yah itni kam hain to uskee jasoosee naheen, ilaaj karna padega :)