Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Okay it looks like he is thanking her in general for staying by his side as a wife. So this after Simran reveal….

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT9pskMhn_6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

If we go by his expressions, Fateh is madly in love with Tejo. It is just bad acting. I think Jasmine will now declare that they are getting married in front of everyone and Fateh bhura fasega. He won't have a chance to back out too. We might be in for almost Jasfa wedding again and finally Fateh ditching J at mandap.

but how will she get tejo to give for divorce first. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What exactly are we supposed to make of this promo? Someone please explain it to me. This show is testing patience everyday. I think I will take a break after Simran revelation. Fateh can keep on ping-ponging between two sisters and Tejo can do whatever she is doing. Tired of this daily dose of negativity with sherni Tejo sprinkled here and there to keep audience interested.

AnVishtian thumbnail

I just saw that promo on SM and I keep getting this question in my mind over and over and over and over again -

Kya hai iss manhoos aadmi me ke yeh pura pind peeche pada hai!! 🤪

He is jobless.

Probably, penniless too once Virks kick him out of their will.

He has no personality.

He has no plans.

He has no spine.

He has no character or integrity.

I won't speak about the looks anymore 😆

Yeh dang ka NIBBA bhi nahi hai 😆

Matlab kya.. kyun.. kaunse ladki ko aisa ladka chahiye bhai 

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mink

but how will she get tejo to give for divorce first. 

Do you think those two losers care about law and society. If they did, Fateh wouldn't be keeping his wife and mistress under same roof. This show is just disgusting now.

AnVishtian thumbnail

Do you think those two losers care about law and society. If they did, Fateh wouldn't be keeping his wife and mistress under same roof. This show is just disgusting now.

Nanha munna doodh se dulha hua baby Fa ko raaste se bhatka diya Jasso didi lollipop dikhake 😆

Iss bechare naadaan baache ko wo manipulate karke dusri shaadi karwa li hogi... 😃

Aab Tejo ladegi isko sahi rasta dikhane wapas aur Jasso Didi ka asli chehra samne leke aane. 

ShanUlas thumbnail

What was that promo 🤪 When did J become Fateh's wife? Did I miss something or is this another one of her delusions?

Fateh became decent. 🤪 So guess this is after Simran's truth revelation. This guy is going to be pendulum forever. 

I think after this divorce paper drama.  J must have taken him to temple and married  to make sure he does not run away.

Now i feel that they will go Canada and Tejo will live independent. Same as spoiler says .

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mink

Okay it looks like he is thanking her in general for staying by his side as a wife. So this after Simran reveal….

Doesn't seem general

He says thanks tejo family ke khatir meri biwi banke mere saath chalne ke liye ready hui. So going somewhere 

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

If we go by his expressions, Fateh is madly in love with Tejo. It is just bad acting. I think Jasmine will now declare that they are getting married in front of everyone and Fateh bhura fasega. He won't have a chance to back out too. We might be in for almost Jasfa wedding again and finally Fateh ditching J at mandap.

Honestly during this whole EMA makers hv butchered Fateh's character to the extent that I don't see any love for Tejo... 

Nd about promo ... declaring they r getting married nd claiming she is his wife r 2 different things.

In promo she is claiming to be his wife ..  on what ground I hv no idea ..  makers hv gone mad 🤪

Fatejo r already married...  even if they'll show flashback of jasfa marriage...  this marriage is just not valid😕

I don't know how long makers will be able to drag this triangle shit🤢

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Thanks for d thread @Leprechaun 🤗