Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Logic stands ? Neha and him did not agree on who they would save if they got control. Divya and moose were on same page that they wanted Pratik in on 5th round. And if you watch the epi again you will see that before 4th round they had discussed which round it is etc in great detail so when neha sent him and later pretended and said oh shit. She was v clearly playing him 😂. Episode Dekh Lo waapees. Who was standing by who will be v clear despite neha and Shamita yelling that this showed that Pratik was betrayed. Far far from the truth 😂😂😂. You might even see the light on moose with her clarity of thinking in this task when her response to Pratik was when he tried to manipulate her saying see she is talking to Shamita and moose said - I am not worried about Divya. But am sure uskee fatee padee hogee seeing me talk to you. Which was ofc the case :). This isn’t blinded by hatred. This is blinded by he can do no wrong. Hence Mandirs are made 😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻

All these long winded explanations of 4th ya 5th round do not verify that he made task raddh as you stated, it was Neha. You’re making him responsible to others decisions. It’s cool if you don’t like him tho, I ain’t trying to change that in any way.

I didn’t get your last sentences sorry, but having a different opinion to you is not mandir, phir kuch log jump kar ke lawyer bhi ban jaate hai, if he’s wrong I’ll bash him in BB15, till then peace out 😆

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

All these long winded explanations of 4th ya 5th round do not verify that he made task raddh as you stated, it was Neha. You’re making him responsible to others decisions. It’s cool if you don’t like him tho, I ain’t trying to change that in any way.

I didn’t get your last sentences sorry, but having a different opinion to you is not mandir, phir kuch log jump kar ke lawyer bhi ban jaate hai, if he’s wrong I’ll bash him in BB15, till then peace out 😆

🤣🤣 Jo itnaa kuch kar ke galat naheen hua woh ab wrong kaisey hoga 🤣🤣

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

🤣🤣 Jo itnaa kuch kar ke galat naheen hua woh ab wrong kaisey hoga 🤣🤣

He wasn’t wrong always it is your opinion, you said he made rickshaw task raddh he didn’t deal with it bruh. Just like you think Divya isn’t a vile gossip monger who can do no wrong 🤣. Khud jo mandir banate hai woh dusron ko gyaan na de🤣

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I thought Shamita and Raqesh are supposed to be in quarantine for BB15 entry. After this love birds video of dinner date now visit to saloon.

https://youtu.be/LXpunxGhoS4

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

I thought Shamita and Raqesh are supposed to be in quarantine for BB15 entry. After this love birds video of dinner date now visit to saloon.

https://youtu.be/LXpunxGhoS4

This is so fake of them. Dinner date with cameras 🤪

spicysagar thumbnail

Looks like Divya is not coming to Biggboss 15. Good.

Shamita and Raqesh coming or not coming is same for me as a viewer. They don’t contribute anything to the show. Looks they are coming for second paid romantic vacation.

Pratik and Nishant will be interesting.

I predict Pratik will start his affair with some new beauty in the house and at right time Biggboss will get Neha as wildcard. 😆 😆

I am waiting to see how will Nishant survive on BB15. Will he sam as OTT or Come up with different strategy.

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

This is so fake of them. Dinner date with cameras 🤪

Yeah, it is just build up for BB15 show. Looks like paparazzis must have informed about dinner date and saloon visit by PR team.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Looks like Divya is not coming to Biggboss 15. Good.

Shamita and Raqesh coming or not coming is same for me as a viewer. They don’t contribute anything to the show. Looks they are coming for second paid romantic vacation.

Pratik and Nishant will be interesting.

I predict Pratik will start his affair with some new beauty in the house and at right time Biggboss will get Neha as wildcard. 😆 😆

I am waiting to see how will Nishant survive on BB15. Will he sam as OTT or Come up with different strategy.

Pratik will have to really think hard because TV audience ain’t Voot audience; ye Neha kaand nahin chalega udhar. Similarly for Nishant, now everyone knows his personality so they will not give him time of day, koi chup nahin rahega.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Yeah, it is just build up for BB15 show. Looks like paparazzis must have informed about dinner date and saloon visit by PR team.

God please they are so unbearable in OTT and now same romance in BB15 at snails pace, I seriously feel they’re gonna get married there 🤢

spicysagar thumbnail

Akshara and Milind

https://youtu.be/1uWqpW_FQ-g