Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: spicysagar

At the end of the video Moose is funny πŸ˜„ she is jokingly consoling herself 🀣saying to Nishant/Pratik, I know I am more famous than you too.πŸ˜† Don’t worry, you are getting second chance to prove yourself. 🀣 🀣

https://youtu.be/4GAMcEb-Zc4

I would not mind seeing moose in BB15. I am prolly in a huge minority here 🀣🀣. She is funny in this video. And was always head and shoulders above Pratik neha Shamita and Raqesh for me. 🀣🀣. Toot pado for me saying BB invite kar lo issey bhee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

95027 thumbnail

Why do I feel this show is over before it begins. With all of asim fans already strongly behind him regardless of what happens on show and ofc there going to be other large fandoms for other colors faces 🀣🀣.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I would not mind seeing moose in BB15. I am prolly in a huge minority here 🀣🀣. She is funny in this video. And was always head and shoulders above Pratik neha Shamita and Raqesh for me. 🀣🀣. Toot pado for me saying BB invite kar lo issey bhee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But Moose has openly called Karan biased host. She made fun of him for asking opinion from Shamita and Neha, saying they both were worst people in the house to ask for opinion. She said Karan was bad at hosting.

I don’t think they will get her.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

But Moose has openly called Karan biased host. She made fun of him for asking opinion from Shamita and Neha, saying they both were worst people in the house to ask for opinion. She said Karan was bad at hosting.

I don’t think they will get her.

Omg. Where is Pratik ki jantaa. Cuz this is what Divya essentially did vs KJo without saying it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. No wonder that jantaa says moose is badtameez πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why do I feel this show is over before it begins. With all of asim fans already strongly behind him regardless of what happens on show and ofc there going to be other large fandoms for other colors faces 🀣🀣.

I think social media has ruined the novelty and excitement of biggboss, Twitter specially! Everyone knows everything and it no fun anymore!

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

I think social media has ruined the novelty and excitement of biggboss, Twitter specially! Everyone knows everything and it no fun anymore!

Hello. How r u and how’s things ? :). Looks like all of OTT wants to go to main πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Can you imagine if Raqesh also says yes and goes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Neha is saying she wants to go alsp. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Matlab kya ho rahaan hain BB.

Is the show now to be called kabhi alveeda naah kehenaa ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello. How r u and how’s things ? :). Looks like all of OTT wants to go to main πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Can you imagine if Raqesh also says yes and goes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Neha is saying she wants to go alsp. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Matlab kya ho rahaan hain BB.

Is the show now to be called kabhi alveeda naah kehenaa ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hey there! Alls good and Fall is here!πŸπŸ‚πŸ’ƒwhat about you!? Waiting eagerly for bb15 to bash contestants and judge them to my hearts content! But yea i am hoping to see morefresh faces than same old same old, and shamita?again????

Kabhi alvida na kehna πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ aur kjo ko host banao!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I also feel Umar won’t be going very far in the show. Very likely he will get evicted early, doesnt seem to be a BB material. Might also be victim of unfair eviction this time also.

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 3 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

I also feel Umar won’t be going very far in the show. Very likely he will get evicted early, doesnt seem to be a BB material. Might also be victim of unfair eviction this time also.

Keeping in mind how BB treated Asim that very well might be true. Umar seems more subdued, I think they want Shamita to win no matter what 🀣