Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Why are you bringing Pratik everywhere, the post is about nepotism 🤣? Guess he wasn’t so useless after all since you can’t stop thinking about him

Choosing Divya and feeling sorry for her because of perceived atyachaar of mean big bad KJO who will ruin her career as invoked by her repeatedly has nothing to do with Pratik man

Truth. KJo can try to influence people in industry. Known fact. Career ruin hoga ke naheen let’s see. I said it v clearly. That’s their destiny. I don’t think about it :). She won the 🏆 despite him and cash :)

And who said he was not part of show. Just that he was not someone I wanna see ever again for all the things I said :) and my posts on him are replies to you :). And you keep making this about me — clearly shows there is nothing that one can really logically defend him for :) and let’s not twist words. Your own words said jantaa / herd mentality making decisions due to pandemic not mine….

As I said. Jab mandir banegaa. Address please bhej dena :). I am sure even his sister will be in shock :)

95027 thumbnail

😂😂. Now I am 100% sure. BB makers have no takers for their show 😂😂. And also want this completely useless Shamita and Raqesh track to continue 😂😂. They should also let neha in to “help Pratik” 😂😂. Then I can officially perhaps not watch for a long period 😂😂. Why not moose / Karan / Urfi/gaaba/ Zee and Alshara also? Well perhaps they are wildcards then 😂😂.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pratik ko kya ullu banaya Biggboss ne. 🤣 🤣

so far every finalist who did not lift the Biggboss OTT trophy is approached for Biggboss 15. 🤣 🤣
3 out of 4 are already confirmed. 🤔
Pratik ka sach mein popat kar diya Biggboss ne. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

I never denied Neha/Pratik was not cringe but you’re saying he was useless that’s not true, he provided a lot of content and had real interactions in that house. You’re putting stuff on him like raddh of auto, betrayal of Nishant and moose and eliminating moose when I think in each situation of those it’s not true or it’s justified. Let’s agree to disagree 😆

I don’t think any of his bs tasks actions are justified. Just like I have zero hesitation in saying Divya and Zee were stupid to not do a good job of raja / rani - zero presence of mind for that task. Can you imagine just writing one sentence on board - all rules stated verbally or written here will be followed … would have reinstated the task vs the madness by Pratik and nishu on breaking flags etc. Not that hard tbh … I don’t wear glasses for any of these thakelas. Ever :).

You and I both know both Pratik and nishu thought moose is a puppet and will do what they say. They didn’t factor that she is her own thinker and v good even as she showed 😂😂. That’s why Pratik claimed betrayal when it was Opposite. And hey. They did fantastic as bata team. And moose never left his side. As you yourself said. When she was eliminated due to Pratik. Somehow you are giving credit to the one receiving the goods vs the one giving it which is moose ignoring it all and still showing her good faith in him. 😂😂. the friend that stand by friends despite their own friends actions having had a direct impact on them speaks more about the friend standing by other. Not the one that didn’t. Just FYI.

yes and I agree. Please stop. All this Pratik dev ki pooja is best done in mandir whose address can be sent when made :).

95027 thumbnail

Are you ready for me band bajaoing your fav like last season btw?😂😂😂. Will be back to normal like last season. 😂😂

Good news for you is your fav will win and as always my band bajaoing will be mostly for them (not cause of you but just how I predict colors ki bahu / beta) season will unfold as always 😂😂.

Hopefully we can jointly bash mr popat. Mr doormat. And miss sadak chap galee nepotism ka 3rd chance.

Nishu I can bear and hopefully he has new entertainment tracks as well ..

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Truth. KJo can try to influence people in industry. Known fact. Career ruin hoga ke naheen let’s see. I said it v clearly. That’s their destiny. I don’t think about it :). She won the 🏆 despite him and cash :)

And who said he was not part of show. Just that he was not someone I wanna see ever again for all the things I said :) and my posts on him are replies to you :). And you keep making this about me — clearly shows there is nothing that one can really logically defend him for :) and let’s not twist words. Your own words said jantaa / herd mentality making decisions due to pandemic not mine….

As I said. Jab mandir banegaa. Address please bhej dena :). I am sure even his sister will be in shock :)

My logic stands you just don’t want to see it as you’re blinded by hatred like blaming him for making rickshaw task radh 🤣. If someone doesn’t agree with you, there is no logic, nope it’s called difference of opinion, this post is about Divya not Pratik.

Think what you want about mandir dude, when he’s wrong I call him out on it, peace out 🤣

95027 thumbnail

My logic stands you just don’t want to see it as you’re blinded by hatred like blaming him for making rickshaw task radh 🤣. If someone doesn’t agree with you, there is no logic, nope it’s called difference of opinion, this post is about Divya not Pratik.

Think what you want about mandir dude, when he’s wrong I call him out on it, peace out 🤣

Logic stands ? Neha and him did not agree on who they would save if they got control. Divya and moose were on same page that they wanted Pratik in on 5th round. And if you watch the epi again you will see that before 4th round they had discussed which round it is etc in great detail so when neha sent him and later pretended and said oh shit. She was v clearly playing him 😂. Episode Dekh Lo waapees. Who was standing by who will be v clear despite neha and Shamita yelling that this showed that Pratik was betrayed. Far far from the truth 😂😂😂. You might even see the light on moose with her clarity of thinking in this task when her response to Pratik was when he tried to manipulate her saying see she is talking to Shamita and moose said - I am not worried about Divya. But am sure uskee fatee padee hogee seeing me talk to you. Which was ofc the case :). This isn’t blinded by hatred. This is blinded by he can do no wrong. Hence Mandirs are made 😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

At the end of the video Moose is funny 😄 she is jokingly consoling herself 🤣saying to Nishant/Pratik, I know I am more famous than you two.😆 Don’t worry, you are getting second chance to prove yourself. 🤣 🤣

https://youtu.be/4GAMcEb-Zc4

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/TheRealKhabri/status/1441402115075678210?s=20

This says it all. She too wants to go 😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻 Best part. She is like jantaa wants me there. Haan. Is liye to evict hue and BB saved you by rigging it and giving extra 1.5 weeks.

Mubaarak ho