Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Wahin toh, not saying he doesnโ€™t have faults but useless bolo when content dia, nope I canโ€™t agree with that lol.

See you mentioned essays the other day and this time I wrote two essays ๐Ÿคฃ

But still I loved reading them ๐Ÿ˜ณ Pratik and useless? Nope. Not at all. Infact I admired his sheer dedication to the show, we need more such contestants who respect the opportunity given to them, and Pratik certainly showed that he did.
95027 thumbnail

Mate, camera was on him throughout BB OTT season. Despite him betraying Nishant as you mention, Nishant continued his friendship with him and ditched Divya time and again, Moose supported Divya only because she was upset with Pratik, toh jitna bhi negative ya useless bolo, he had real bonds in the show and had real dynamics with people. Moose recently posted crediting him for taking care of her on his insta post ๐Ÿคฃ

He saved Nishant and Moose when it was needed and Neha agreed to it tho she didnโ€™t gel well with them, he returned the favour.

He voted out moose because that very week she was playing solo game and paired up with Divya na so why feel so sorry for her, while Neha was with him throughout, I donโ€™t see anything wrong, kuch bhi. Neha made rickshaw task raddh not Pratik

He raddh tasks, so what? Is this khatron? Lmfao tasks have no bearing on BB winners, rewatch and see recent winners please ๐Ÿคช. Half your points or more are on tasks only and then getting raddh.

Akshara is a regressive woman who blames Neha for stealing her male connection when he is the one who dumped her ๐Ÿคฃ. Instead she never says anything about Pratik who supposedly betrayed her, itna negative hai toh khulle mai bash kyun nahin kia. Itโ€™s because he ainโ€™t half as nasty/gossip monger as Divya is who openly mocks and bullies and she would have had anyone given her time of day.

Pratik is a deserving contestant because he provided content on the show, whether you agree or not that is another matter, you dislike him so youโ€™re not being objective. Pratik was a huge content provider, take off the hate goggles and be real ๐Ÿฅณ

bas bas abb essays save karte hai BB15 ke liye, itne lambe posts iss OTT ke liye kaafi hai hum dono ke liye ๐Ÿ˜†

Letโ€™s see. According to you Pratik be itnaa badhiyaa content deeya aur poora show isney chalaaya. He was never wrong. Always right. Sab khoon maaf. But guess what. Jantaa speaks otherwise. He didnโ€™t win. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. FYI. I never vote for anyone. So my support or criticism remains on IF. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

heck his own sister. Blood relative. Sagee behen said. Dude donโ€™t cross a line. But guess what. Clearly the few fans know better than his own sister?? Who basically said you are so off track that you have lost it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Come now. Who is wearing the dark glasses here ? :). What he sold disconnected with jantaa on this small platform and itโ€™s gonna be worse on bigger one. He was wrong. Hence, whatever he was selling didnโ€™t sell and that means everything. :)

Simply said โ€” When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Raqesh and Shamita at Romantic Dinner Date

https://youtu.be/QdFbTRABG8c

Edited by spicysagar - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

Nepotism is favoritism due to lineage which Shamita has gotten true. Using a movement inspired due to unfortunate circumstances and implying someone will ruin your career when no such indication was made repeatedly to cameras, to a herd mentality audience reeling from a tragedy in 2020, is manipulative and nasty.

Divya got the votes and she won I never ever argued with that again ๐Ÿ˜†

Now the fault is with audience. They didnโ€™t support what a contestants own sister doesnt either. So the fault must be with audience that is showing herd mentality due to pandemic. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Kya badhiya logic hain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And hence I see the Twitter reeling in shock. Sister Khood bolee galat. Jantaa also said galat. So guess what. The few fans are right. But the jantaa is now to be blamed. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Jai ho. Jab mandir banegaa uskaa to please address bhej dena ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Raqesh and Shamita at Romantic Dinner Date

https://youtu.be/QdFbTRABG8c

My gut says this is just a fake continuation to let jantaa think this wasnโ€™t fake (image preservation PR at work). But hey. To each their own. If it works for them. Who are we to say anything except I have not seen how this can possibly work ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

spicysagar thumbnail

Arti Singh talks about BB15

https://youtu.be/x76lG2vJhbY

spicysagar thumbnail

Devoleena about Bb15

https://youtu.be/0TVPXx2Q-hI

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Letโ€™s see. According to you Pratik be itnaa badhiyaa content deeya aur poora show isney chalaaya. He was never wrong. Always right. Sab khoon maaf. But guess what. Jantaa speaks otherwise. He didnโ€™t win. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. FYI. I never vote for anyone. So my support or criticism remains on IF. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

heck his own sister. Blood relative. Sagee behen said. Dude donโ€™t cross a line. But guess what. Clearly the few fans know better than his own sister?? Who basically said you are so off track that you have lost it. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Come now. Who is wearing the dark glasses here ? :). What he sold disconnected with jantaa on this small platform and itโ€™s gonna be worse on bigger one. He was wrong. Hence, whatever he was selling didnโ€™t sell and that means everything. :)

Simply said โ€” When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

I never denied Neha/Pratik was not cringe but youโ€™re saying he was useless thatโ€™s not true, he provided a lot of content and had real interactions in that house. Youโ€™re putting stuff on him like raddh of auto, betrayal of Nishant and moose and eliminating moose when I think in each situation of those itโ€™s not true or itโ€™s justified. Letโ€™s agree to disagree ๐Ÿ˜†

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Now the fault is with audience. They didnโ€™t support what a contestants own sister doesnt either. So the fault must be with audience that is showing herd mentality due to pandemic. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Kya badhiya logic hain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And hence I see the Twitter reeling in shock. Sister Khood bolee galat. Jantaa also said galat. So guess what. The few fans are right. But the jantaa is now to be blamed. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Jai ho. Jab mandir banegaa uskaa to please address bhej dena ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Why are you bringing Pratik everywhere, the post is about nepotism ๐Ÿคฃ? Guess he wasnโ€™t so useless after all since you canโ€™t stop thinking about him

Choosing Divya and feeling sorry for her because of perceived atyachaar of mean big bad KJO who will ruin her career as invoked by her repeatedly has nothing to do with Pratik man

95027 thumbnail

Yaar. Iskey views ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Last season mein jo meltdown thaa. Uskey baad iskey views kyon relevant hain and why they keep making her part of BB is beyond me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.