Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Toh maine ye toh nahin bola ki she didn’t get votes, she got votes for sure so she won but fact remains OTT does not trump TV and losing out on this opportunity and the opportunity to earn per week is stupid of makers to disclose now, that and bringing every single contestant of OTT back.

Why should it trump tv? It is a diff platform and victory is not diluted as a result as it's still the same show. I think your dislike of Divya is clouding your judgement on why she won which frankly is ok with me.. we all have our own POVs and yours is no worse or better than mine... it's just different...

We do agree that this is bakwaas to have ott contestants on BB main. for me its not because they made popat of Pratiks choice of briefcase (Tho I will admit i am lmao about it) but its just cuz they had their season... seen enough of them and dont wanna see more.... heck it would be one thing if they gave Urfi another chance (As she had v little) and even Akshara and Gaaba another one as they proudly provided more and better content than Neha and Raqesh.... so agar boolaana he hain.. to get back even more of them 🤣🤣.. just kidding.. none of them should have gone to main..

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Why should it trump tv? It is a diff platform and victory is not diluted as a result as it's still the same show. I think your dislike of Divya is clouding your judgement on why she won which frankly is ok with me.. we all have our own POVs and yours is no worse or better than mine... it's just different...

We do agree that this is bakwaas to have ott contestants on BB main. for me its not because they made popat of Pratiks choice of briefcase (Tho I will admit i am lmao about it) but its just cuz they had their season... seen enough of them and dont wanna see more.... heck it would be one thing if they gave Urfi another chance (As she had v little) and even Akshara and Gaaba another one as they proudly provided more and better content than Neha and Raqesh.... so agar boolaana he hain.. to get back even more of them 🤣🤣.. just kidding.. none of them should have gone to main..

I agree with you on this. None of these OTT people should come to BB. Period. They have nothing new to offer now.
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

As far as I have seen the girl and her behaviour (in other reality shows as well) and this one too, I have always found her badtamiz and ill mannered. WKVs maine zyada nahi dekhe but jo bhi dekhe mujhe unme wo disrespectful hi lagi.There is a fine line between putting across your points and straight out being rude and she was the latter.Plenty of contestants in the past have been bashed for the most trivial things and many of them have stood up for themselves too but without being disrespectful to the host. There is nothing wrong in speaking up for yourself and I admire strong women with level headed personalities but I am sorry I find none of these qualities in Divya.So let's just agree to disagree here because anyway the show is over and let's see if she comes in BB15 or not. Baki we would find new contestants to bash soon and I wish we stand on the same page this time 😆

@Bold - TBH many people have said that --- luckily for me.. I never have background on any of them.... trust me I think its playing a bigger role than u think as even some supporters of her hated her on prev shows as they have said on IF... ;) I am v sincerely telling you if u watch WKV without this prev bias that I didnt have, it comes across as someone targeted extremely badly (even on first wkv - her talking about shamita was bitching but KJO even admitted to Shamita speaking about her but it wasnt 🤣)... But if you still believe that.. i won't argue.. For e.g for me Nikki was actually badtameez as she was arrogant and wrong but Divya defended with logic and was able to get even the host to accept her POV in those exchanges... and hey.. I too have a prev bias (vs KJo) :)

As for moving forward... i have said this before.. I am shocked myself that I liked the winner and runner up... yeh aaj tak naheen hua and makes me question what the heck have I become as a viewer 🤣 so absolutely hope that we can get on same team to band bajao the thakela HMS on thakela show together and let the fandoms sweat our band bajoing ... I seriously never wanna support anyone on this trash reality tv 🤣

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

@Bold - TBH many people have said that --- luckily for me.. I never have background on any of them.... trust me I think its playing a bigger role than u think as even some supporters of her hated her on prev shows as they have said on IF... ;) I am v sincerely telling you if u watch WKV without this prev bias that I didnt have, it comes across as someone targeted extremely badly (even on first wkv - her talking about shamita was bitching but KJO even admitted to Shamita speaking about her but it wasnt 🤣)... But if you still believe that.. i won't argue.. For e.g for me Nikki was actually badtameez as she was arrogant and wrong but Divya defended with logic and was able to get even the host to accept her POV in those exchanges... and hey.. I too have a prev bias (vs KJo) :)

As for moving forward... i have said this before.. I am shocked myself that I liked the winner and runner up... yeh aaj tak naheen hua and makes my question what the heck have I become as a viewer 🤣 so absolutely hope that we can get on same team to band bajao the thakela HMS on thakela show together and let the fandoms sweat our band bajoing ... I seriously never wanna support anyone on this trash reality tv 🤣

I have been watching this show since season 5 and aisa I think mere sath 3 baar hua hai ki I ended up liking the runner up as much as the winner if not more or less 😆 Season 6 it was with Urvashi and Imam,then season 7 with Tanisha and Gauahar, then in season 13 Asim and Siddharth
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Divya was

better than Pratik who lost his focus going after Neha,
better than Nishant who tried to backstab his friends,

better than Shamita who only had jealousy and failed love angle.

Divya did not have any support from anyone and fought her battle alone. She stood strong against all, including KJO, press and Biggboss. It was her actions that triggered reactions from other contestants. She made it clear that she will not take BS from anyone including KJO.

Divya earned audience support because the way she defended herself front of all.

I hated her first two weeks, but she impressed me more than any other contestants on the show as weeks progressed.

Divya deserved to win among all contestants from Biggboss OTT.

That is your opinion and respectfully I disagree. After first week, her invoking KJOs name repeatedly was a move to jump on a certain ship and invoke a reaction, great move because it worked.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Nope I’m pretty objective,judgement is intact, likes or dislikes aside, I feel your like of her is clouding you to facts that an OTT win is a win but does not trump TV engagement ever. Platform is different but the promise is of transitioning to TV which I still feel she will and will be happier for it.

A chance to be on tv every week with sallu is bigger than a smaller audience on Voot where most people didn’t even watch show. She won fair and square but a chance on TV any day trumps web.

Edit: oops agreed on last para no one should come back. If they wants seasons then it makes no sense bringing people from OTT to BB. Or either say it’s a qualifying round season 😆

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

Nope I’m pretty objective,judgement is intact, likes or dislikes aside, I feel your like of her is clouding you to facts that an OTT win is a win but does not trump TV engagement ever. Platform is different but the promise is of transitioning to TV which I still feel she will and will be happier for it.

A chance to be on tv every week with sallu is bigger than a smaller audience on Voot where most people didn’t even watch show. She won fair and square but a chance on TV any day trumps web.

Problem is when you consider end result. Most BB contestants haven’t gained by their presence on BB or winning. I think Sid was the most successful by far and that was also discussed on OTT by HMS

nah. My judgement isn’t clouded. It was a win in a game. Got 🏆 and cash. And what she did before or after I never follow anyone after as none of them have done work in anything I have seen ( I remember seeing Ellie evram actually in something I saw in last 12 months but don’t remember what).

And hey streaming platforms is where the action is headed in future. Perhaps not Voot. But in general anyways … so if the benefit is not there. Why does it matter. Mind you. Am not arguing that colors and sallu is a bigger platform. Mark my words. Pratik is popat during OTT and will be after BB main. So we can debate this next year if he gets the grand success u think he will because of being on main show. Heck what is it doing for Shamita ? 3rd appearance now. Neha has a good voice and heck if anything if I knew she was the voice behind a song I wouldn’t listen to it given what I think of her on this show so it’s only worse for her.

People I have liked. Andy or Imam as example - didn’t help. Tanisha despite coming from successful family in industry - didn’t work. I can go on. Just throwing 2-3 examples.

I actually don’t care what happens to Divya post show. I think she will do ok. She dances fab also and is young and spirited but if not. That’s on her … I am not married to her success or anything else :)

Hence Problem some of us in diff views is it comes back to Divya. I admire for the strength u think is a card or disrespect. And yes. I think I am being objective just as you are 😂😂😂. Let’s just agree to disagree. :).

hopefully you band bajao popatman on BB main. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🦜

P.S. you aren’t implying that a win and cash prize in OTT is worse than a chance on BB main I hope 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Problem is when you consider end result. Most BB contestants haven’t gained by their presence on BB or winning. I think Sid was the most successful by far and that was also discussed on OTT by HMS

nah. My judgement isn’t clouded. It was a win in a game. Got 🏆 and cash. And what she did before or after I never follow anyone after as none of them have done work in anything I have seen ( I remember seeing Ellie evram actually in something I saw in last 12 months but don’t remember what).

And hey streaming platforms is where the action is headed in future. Perhaps not Voot. But in general anyways … so if the benefit is not there. Why does it matter. Mind you. Am not arguing that colors and sallu is a bigger platform. Mark my words. Pratik is popat during OTT and will be after BB main. So we can debate this next year if he gets the grand success u think he will because of being on main show. Heck what is it doing for Shamita ? 3rd appearance now. Neha has a good voice and heck if anything if I knew she was the voice behind a song I wouldn’t listen to it given what I think of her on this show so it’s only worse for her.

People I have liked. Andy or Imam as example - didn’t help. Tanisha despite coming from successful family in industry - didn’t work. I can go on. Just throwing 2-3 examples.

I actually don’t care what happens to Divya post show. I think she will do ok. She dances fab also and is young and spirited but if not. That’s on her … I am not married to her success or anything else :)

Hence Problem some of us in diff views is it comes back to Divya. I admire for the strength u think is a card or disrespect. And yes. I think I am being objective just as you are 😂😂😂. Let’s just agree to disagree. :).

hopefully you band bajao popatman on BB main. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🦜

P.S. you aren’t implying that a win and cash prize in OTT is worse than a chance on BB main I hope 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Why would I bash him? I think he’s better than Divya in every aspect who is a bully and vile. Hell she herself has said in interviews she didn’t offer much in show in terms of game play nor did she come off with any bonds 🤣.

He added a lot to OTT in many ways,good/bad/ugly, but yes Neha decision impacted his game but still he has owned up to his decisions good or bad. If he does something worth bashing I will bash him ☺️. I think it’s great he’s on BB and if he reaches final it’ll be a huge thing for him as he was not even well known.

The bashing one receives on OTT is zero compared to Salman, watch BB13 or BB11 for reference or BB7 even. That is why being in the finals or reaching towards the final weeks is a bigger deal on BB than OTT.

He has much to gain, he gained a solid fan following and no matter what happens it’s gonna be in his benefit.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 3 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That is your opinion and respectfully I disagree. After first week, her invoking KJOs name repeatedly was a move to jump on a certain ship and invoke a reaction, great move because it worked.

Yes that was her strategy, a very calculated move, it worked for Divya. You have also agreed above, it worked. Divya played well. 👏 👏 👏 🥳

Do we have to say anymore? 😆

infinity101 thumbnail

I agree. I think it was a good move and she deliberately kept doing it for sometime to stay in limelight, and it obviously worked for her.It's good to know that some people saw right through it and didn't fall for her BS. There's a reason I have never liked this girl, she always gave off negative vibes