Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

If Raqesh enters Biggboss 15, his contract will have a clause to continue romance with Shamita same as Biggboss OTT.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Being an OTT winner does not trump being in BB Infront of Sallu and on TV. Then why will anyone wanna win OTT? All LF discussions indicated they wanted to go to the main house, that is what they were excited about including Divya. They used to all make fun of there being no prize money for this OTT and what not. I still think she will come, can’t go on rumours alone as quarantine will begin tomorrow.

Divya in her interviews herself said nothing fun about her was shown and she didn’t get to do any game play, toh basically while she does have potential, audience did vote based on an emotional/nepotism card along with her pre existing fan base.

It’s very clear that they did not really want OTT contestants to come except 3 maybe, however everyone is rejecting BB so what option they had.

Last essay 🀣

Short reply. It does not trump but also does not take away a well deserved victory / πŸ† and also cash prize. And frankly for all the chat - there is a common agreement - BB hasn’t really launched careers for most contestants and even winners despite being a larger platform and Salman hosting.

Losers can try to compete and lose again. That on them and makers.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

If Raqesh enters Biggboss 15, his contract will have a clause to continue romance with Shamita same as Biggboss OTT.

Sach mein if BB gets him for this bakwaas track for Shamita they really need a complete overhaul of creatives / makers that are making these bakwaas decisions. They aren’t. It’s just nepotism by makers for Shetty.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Order is as per rohit wish

This season even contestants raised questions on timings like on arjun winning task by 1 sec

And finale pe bhi they indicated about channel politics happening

This show is rigged too now

Every viacom ( colors , mtv and other group channels) show is rigged. They pick winners and then design tasks based on that. 🀣 Divya was very very very good and obvious winners in everything but they did try to make shamita/neha win every time. Rigging it would have looked super bad. KKK me DT was a literal monster. That song Aisi Dhakad hai fits her so well. I didn't like her attitude in nach baliye but my goodness she is someone who will shine in all men season. If there is some international fear factor she and tejaswi ( she will be in bb looks like, i found a reason to watch if true, she is ☺️) can be india representative. If anyone watched splitsvilla, the BIAS will make you puke. 🀣
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lagta hai lays ke packet main hawa bhara hua BB aayega wapas, considering how hell bent they are to bring back those OTT ones.

BB's craze is literally zero for me, Looks like it will go in minus from now on. LOL.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Lagta hai lays ke packet main hawa bhara hua BB aayega wapas, considering how hell bent they are to bring back those OTT ones.

BB's craze is literally zero for me, Looks like it will go in minus from now on. LOL.

It’s been minus for me since a long time. OTT ka factor was all unknowns and hence a level playing field obviously disrupted by makers attempts to rig πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. OTT ne aisa kamaal keeya ki actually someone we thought ross above others won (no one is doob ka dhoola). πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Shock to is baat ka hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Else this show is literally trash and having fun band bajaoing contestants and the fans just go mad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Poor dt got robbed 😭😭

She is also sad by the rest

Karma of winning Nach Baliye!🀣

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

It’s been minus for me since a long time. OTT ka factor was all unknowns and hence a level playing field obviously disrupted by makers attempts to rig πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. OTT ne aisa kamaal keeya ki actually someone we thought ross above others won (no one is doob ka dhoola). πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Shock to is baat ka hain πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Else this show is literally trash and having fun band bajaoing contestants and the fans just go mad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

This is what all i understood because i believe the same. πŸ˜†
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Every viacom ( colors , mtv and other group channels) show is rigged. They pick winners and then design tasks based on that. 🀣 Divya was very very very good and obvious winners in everything but they did try to make shamita/neha win every time. Rigging it would have looked super bad. KKK me DT was a literal monster. That song Aisi Dhakad hai fits her so well. I didn't like her attitude in nach baliye but my goodness she is someone who will shine in all men season. If there is some international fear factor she and tejaswi ( she will be in bb looks like, i found a reason to watch if true, she is ☺️) can be india representative. If anyone watched splitsvilla, the BIAS will make you puke. 🀣

Kuch to dum chahiye lol in end for rigging also

Shamita/neha didn't have fanbase unlike color faces πŸ˜‚

Before last season i used to say only reliable show in india is kkk

Now colors finally ruined kkk

Teju and divyanka should come in international kkk

International shows are more fair and reliable and they will get the success acc to their potential

Socho dance plus 4 mao jo fourth aayi v unbeatable

Did wonders in International platforms

And india mai haar gaye coz of regional card lol

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Karma of winning Nach Baliye!🀣

Ye to hai lol

Nb mai she win over deserving people and got hyped throughout as she was star plus face

And others were sidelined

Same thing she faced in kkk where she got sidelined and robbed by a colors face

Karma exists lol